India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Alina's past?

harinisriram39 IF-Dazzler
harinisriram39
harinisriram39

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Alina's entry still remains a mystery.  Alina was locked up by Dipannita in the dark room, She was not handled properly by Dipannita, What could be the reason for Dipannita to keep Alina locked.  If it is to punish her just because, she was also one of the reasons for Gaurav's death, then why should she lock her up and not disclose to the world.  And Gaurav was killed by Abhay in a fight.  Alina was not involved in it.  This was not planned.  It happened..  It could be that Alina was not able to save Gaurav with her powers and so she was locked up in the coffin room to try to bring back Gaurav. 
Atleast Jeh was shown as an affectionate brother that he took burgers for his kid sister. 
And Alina was introduced when she hit Piya while driving, So it did not look like she escaped and was running away and then she hit Piya. 
If she wanted to escape, she could have done it later also. 
She is also shown as the next heir to the werewolf clan. 

It could be that Alina has some immense powers which she herself isn't aware of and Dipannita for some reasons did not want to disclose these powers.  May be out of the fear that Alina might misuse them (not deliberately)

Initially Jeh was shown as a matured guy, handling the situations very well.  All of a sudden he became obsessive/insecure, at the turn of events,

Similarly if Alina were exposed to a difficult situation, she may prove a danger.

Abhay also felt strange when he first saw Alina.  He was not comfortable. 
where as Abhay could not identify Jeh as a werewolf.  So there is something more in Alina which he could sense.

Innocent Alina may fall for Abhay, but later knowing that he loves only Piya, becomes obsessed like Jeh and want to harm Piya. 

Or could it be that Alina is trying to seduce Abhay to avenge her brother's death or it could be some other reason which Jeh is also not aware of.
Infact Abhay who initially felt uncomfortable on seeing her, now is ready to help her though she is from the enemy clan.  Abhay is always known to be a do gooder.  But he normally never assured any person that he is there to support- except for Piya.  And even for Piya, he used to tell it to himself most of the time.
But now he is shown as supporting her constantly and it definetely does not look like he is doing this to irritate Jeh. He really meant when he said that he is there to support her.  So could it be that her magic has already started working and he is getting charmed by her?

She may totally come up with a negative side and may try to put Piya's life in danger and both Abhay and Jeh may join together to protect Piya (Sincerely I do not want this to happen as I like Alina a lot.)

Its just my point of view.

Edited by harinisriram39 - 16 September 2011 at 5:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aish.

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
 Priya chauhan has confirmed that alina is a positive character so I dont think any such thing will happen! Plz dont try to project her as negative unnecessarily!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harinisriram39

harinisriram39 IF-Dazzler
harinisriram39
harinisriram39

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

Priya chauhan has confirmed that alina is a positive character so I dont think any such thing will happen! Plz dont try to project her as negative unnecessarily!

Even I want her to be a positve character.  infact, I want her to give a strong support to Abhay to win good over evil. I always wished for a strong female character.  I have not projected her character as negative.  Because so far, nothing has been shown as negative about her.  She is shown more as an innocent girl poorly treated by her family.  It is only my doubt of future track.  Because the missing links are many

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index