Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

homyar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Sidchu

Ok I just read some facebook comments and general IF views it seems people suddenly disliking alina! Guys it's a request plz don't hate alina, she is just a sweet girl in love with abhay! N why she shouldn't be, she has always lived in dark where no one loved her, no one cared  for her and no one bothered whether she exists or not. Her own family hates her and treat her like rubbish!

Abhay stood for her today and he has always been there to help her, moreover right now she thinks that Pia is happy with Jeh and she doesn't know that abhay still loves Pia! Don't forget alina risked her own life to save Pia from Neil and Jeh.

Please stop bashing alina and welcome her sweet and short track with abhay, we know abhay loves Pia and same goes with Pia. So alina ko bash karna bandh karo plz!😳😳

i know she is cute n sweet; i have no bitterness for her but i do want her to be abhay's very good friend just a friend n not more than that.  i hope she doesn't harm abhiya after getting neglected.😕😕
Edited by homyar - 12 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: homyar

i know she is cute n sweet; i have no bitterness for her but i do want her to be abhay's very good friend just a friend n not more than that.  i hope she doesn't harm abhiya after getting neglected.😕😕

I dont think she will harm them yet hope CV's dont destroy her like Jeh