Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Please don't hate alina!! (Page 3)

MyAngelAbhay IF-Rockerz
MyAngelAbhay
MyAngelAbhay

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

Originally posted by MyAngelAbhay

Nice post! Thumbs Up Alina is da best thing 2 happen 2 pkyek post leap(ofcourse after Abhiya reunion)! da only worthwatching new char..I luv her char since her entry,n m still luving her as she is da most unique female char in da show. Smile Moreover she is cumpltly like Abhay!I really used 2 get pissed wen almost any1 n every1 used 2 misunderstand Abhay Angry Angry I've always wanted sum1 who would understand him,be by his side wen da whole world including piya is against him.sum1 whom he can confide in.n wen i saw alina,i knew she is da 1 who can be Abhay's true n best frnd..wanna c deir frndshp bond getting stronger,bt nthng more dat..luvd it wen yesterday pia was jealous Wink abhina r very cute as frndz..i dont have a prblm wid alina falling 4 Abhay,bcoz i trust abhay,just dont want her 2 becum jeh part 2! want her as Abhay's bestest frnd 4ever Smile luking 4rwrd 2 Abhina's frndshp n Abhiya's luv track..

Yup exactly same goes with me I want a strong bond between them and alina is a positive character till now cant say of future as I dont trust CV'sAngry

Agree!I cumpltly trust alina bt dont trust those stupid CV's at all! Angry Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

Jin. IF-Rockerz
Jin.
Jin.

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Archi I didn't knew you'd like alina more than pia.

OriginalsFan

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
I do agree with you there. I don't know who is bashing her but I won't find that too hard to believe.
If I talk for myself, keeping aside my sentiments towards this track, Alina falling in love with Abhay is definitely not a reason enough to make me dislike her. I just hope the CVs don't end up ruining her as well (:

OriginalsFan

ashi4567 Goldie
ashi4567
ashi4567

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
right but i dont want any problem between abhiya 
sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
No one is hating Alina. This is all the audience frustration who want to see a proper track of Abhiya, then they could have brought the angle of Abhina. 

Then they would have accepted this track, if they had shown us Abhay and Pia for couple of episodes after their reunion . You have to admit this we have not see the so called leads in one frame properly. So the Cv's should show us that 1st then show the friendship track of Abhay and Alina.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..Befikre

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Tich...

Archi I didn't knew you'd like alina more than pia.
Alina is all sweet heart and kind person n I could relate to her character nowTongue
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

I do agree with you there. I don't know who is bashing her but I won't find that too hard to believe.
If I talk for myself, keeping aside my sentiments towards this track, Alina falling in love with Abhay is definitely not a reason enough to make me dislike her. I just hope the CVs don't end up ruining her as well (:
 I hope so that CV's wont ruin it hopefully she will remain positive alwaysTongue

.Jane..

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Nobody hates her ArchuHug..Dont worry woh actually kya hai ki everyone including me expected big time romance last epi & we got this confession by alina to herself na so everyone is pissed..no one hates her everyone likes her as she will be very sweet for ABHAY & ABHIYA we know that ..Hug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index