Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
No one is hating Alina. This is all the audience frustration who want to see a proper track of Abhiya, then they could have brought the angle of Abhina. 

Then they would have accepted this track, if they had shown us Abhay and Pia for couple of episodes after their reunion . You have to admit this we have not see the so called leads in one frame properly. So the Cv's should show us that 1st then show the friendship track of Abhay and Alina.
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ...Tich...

Archi I didn't knew you'd like alina more than pia.

Alina is all sweet heart and kind person n I could relate to her character now😛
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

I do agree with you there. I don't know who is bashing her but I won't find that too hard to believe.

If I talk for myself, keeping aside my sentiments towards this track, Alina falling in love with Abhay is definitely not a reason enough to make me dislike her. I just hope the CVs don't end up ruining her as well (:

I hope so that CV's wont ruin it hopefully she will remain positive always😛
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nobody hates her Archu🤗..Dont worry woh actually kya hai ki everyone including me expected big time romance last epi & we got this confession by alina to herself na so everyone is pissed..no one hates her everyone likes her as she will be very sweet for ABHAY & ABHIYA we know that ..🤗
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sidchu

Alina is all sweet heart and kind person n I could relate to her character now😛

Well there is still a mystery about her past. We need to know why she is she reponsible for deepu's hatred and what sacrifice did gaurav do for her.
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I do concur with you, and i really not be able to make out precisely that who're those People who have Started Bashing On Alina. I mean, if you see and go through thoroughly from the preliminary, Alina hasn't done anything hitherto, whether Negative or Positive. So, what kinda approach is compelling to Bash her. If she Loves Abhay, so that's not the motive point that makes me to Loathe her.  Lets see, hows her Character would shape up further. (=
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I would have agreed with genuine fans' sentiments if they had been angry with the CVs for not showing Abhiya, and starting new track without focusing on the already exciting one , but it is really lame on people's part to bash Alinna for that.

Reason is as you mentioned that the girl was never treated properly by her family and never respected or loved. Abhay is the first person who stood for her and respected her in her real self. So it was very obvious that she would start liking him.

But if you ask me, I am not at all angry with Alinna (she is my sweetheart sensible lady of the show), but the Cvs.
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I don't hate Alina, it's just I hate it when Abhay or Piya are getting close to someone else or vice versa. In the show I loveee AbhIya and ChandEena and I liked Sid-Panchi.  😊
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Archi...its obvious every girl will fall 4 abhay after seeing his sweet and caring nature..and alina is also one of them...😳and moreover we all know dat abhay will always love pia...and d same goes 4 pia😳
I don't know why sum people r bashing alina 4 no reason...just bcoz she fell in love with Abhay ppl passed sum ugly comments against her...
For me i am looking forward 2 c dis healthy Friendship of Abhina... 🤗
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh archi that very sweet of u dear.. don't worry no one will hate her becoz she is very sweet and cute girl no one can hate her..and if they even do...no problem becoz Kuch Toh Log Kahenge right so u don't mind..becoz they will speak..and we cant close there mouth..😳