Please don't hate alina!!

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
 Ok I just read some facebook comments and general IF views it seems people suddenly disliking alina! Guys it's a request plz don't hate alina, she is just a sweet girl in love with abhay! N why she shouldn't be, she has always lived in dark where no one loved her, no one cared  for her and no one bothered whether she exists or not. Her own family hates her and treat her like rubbish!
Abhay stood for her today and he has always been there to help her, moreover right now she thinks that Pia is happy with Jeh and she doesn't know that abhay still loves Pia! Don't forget alina risked her own life to save Pia from Neil and Jeh.

Please stop bashing alina and welcome her sweet and short track with abhay, we know abhay loves Pia and same goes with Pia. So alina ko bash karna bandh karo plz!😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Archi, Don't worry. Alina is super cute. She is one girl who is peace loving, believes in loves rather than fights and very much like Abhay. Even if she falls for him, doesn't mean she will get her love back. But she can prove to be a very good friend to Abhay. 

Hamara Abhay hai hi aisa, its very easy to fall for him.😍
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Archi don't worry. I didnot expected Alina to fall in Love with Abhay but then its Abhay you can't help it. So initial shock worn off. I want them to be friends & I still like Alina. 
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritzie

Archi, Don't worry. Alina is super cute. She is one girl who is peace loving, believes in loves rather than fights and very much like Abhay. Even if she falls for him, doesn't mean she will get her love back. But she can prove to be a very good friend to Abhay. 

Hamara Abhay hai hi aisa, its very easy to fall for him.😍

Yes ritzie that's why I like alina more she is sensible and caring and sweet and stand for right thing😳
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Archi don't worry. I didnot expected Alina to fall in Love with Abhay but then its Abhay you can't help it. So initial shock worn off. I want them to be friends & I still like Alina. 

Yup alina is different and sweet girl just hope CV's dont ruin her like Jeh
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i dont hate alina..infact i wud love to see abhina's friendship just like stefan / lexie..lekin hamare CVs ka kia bharosa..kal ko alina ko ek obsessed lover bana dia to mai inka khoon kardungi..
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: missglam

i dont hate alina..infact i wud love to see abhina's friendship just like stefan / lexie..lekin hamare CVs ka kia bharosa..kal ko alina ko ek obsessed lover bana dia to mai inka khoon kardungi..

Seriously I so wish they dont ruin sweet alina😳
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sidchu

Yup alina is different and sweet girl just hope CV's dont ruin her like Jeh

Archu don't hope re. CVs have an addiction to ruin characters whom people start liking. Raichan'd & Sid are the only ones immune to this.

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Alina is good & her character is interesting ...what happen even she fall for abhay . Abhay is for piya ...she may not get love back ..atleast we will get to some thing interesting .

More over ..if abhlya is together so we should trust & if everything is smooth then what will be the story .

ALina might understand abhay & help him . We will get to see how abhay handle alina who fall for him😳
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -rupa-

Alina is good & her character is interesting ...what happen even she fall for abhay . Abhay is for piya ...she may not get love back ..atleast we will get to some thing interesting .

More over ..if abhlya is together so we should trust & if everything is smooth then what will be the story .

ALina might understand abhay & help him . We will get to see how abhay handle alina who fall for him😳

yes rupa and above all pia has so many friends to talk and have her frustration out but abhay n alina both dont have anyone to talk their heart to and m happy they can be sweet friends n talk heart to each other😛