Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Cari bacha... :-)

This one was a great read..and many thanks for the same!
will comment in detail later today..
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely FFT diπŸ‘πŸΌ...hmm hope apki prediction sahi nikle...u r a gem with ur post,vm's and E.A keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First of all standing ovation to you dearπŸ‘πŸ‘.Fabulous post dear to calm the situation.I think KN is a nirbudhi and what to expect of him🀒Hope your predictions come true😊.KST zindabad!!!
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the post carsima...its not just our forum its ur forum too infact its everyone's forum😊😊
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great to see your FFT. and baba forced you to write FFT once again love you KST.i really hpow your prediction come true
ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
First of all, great to see you post again in the forumπŸ˜ƒ...
i know BABA aap ko kheench laaya hai.. post karne ke liye majboor kiya haiπŸ˜‰... phir se ek baar KST banke...
A great post...
I want your predictions to come true...

aka.aier thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank you cari... so good to read your FFT again πŸ˜ƒ
I too give a standing ovation to ARHAAN πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ for his brilliant acting as KST.
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

FFT

I was passing by your forum, saw that there is a bit of Tashan - so I decided to make my post on MKAP 1 for ya instead of my MKAP 2.. Hope it helps.
Just stopping by to share some thoughts after watching tonights brilliant episode. Dil garden garden ho gaya.
First and foremost a big Muwaahh to Krishna - for being KST. Arhaan Kudos to you, despite the fact that you were adhering to new characteristics over the last year.. you have not lost your charm or charisma in fitting back to the old KST. This post is in standing ovation to you. πŸ‘
Uff once in my E.A  a long time ago - I wrote that you hit a vase over Jethani's head.. but today you were actually about to do it to Ganga.. looks like someone somewhere listened to moi.

KN's crystal ball is full of blur and he cannot predict clearly. Krishna isn't getting maried again. This track is actually indicating a scenario upcoming which will show that KST is not like the rest of the men - and he doesn't give 2 hoots for the family wealth. His wife means a lot to him and hewill leave the name and the riches tailed to it for his wife. So Kriya lubbers - sleep tight - no need to worry. You know Carisma's predictions 9/10 times are right.

I really do hope that this track will bring more KBJ, But I don't know about the rest of you.. but I have recently enjoyed the PBJ's this week.. THOUGH minus a few words like Galat and Police. But I like the way in which Pratz ans Kesar are dealing with Ganga, at the same time as maintaining peace - they are letting Ganga know that they are watching her.

Ganga is defeated by Pratigya already, the insecurities are there - hence the ill treatment towards Gunga - just to test the waters of her power. (Ganga and Gunga - wah kya jodi hai jodi name Gangu) πŸ˜†
Secondly - SS showed that it's better to keep on the best side of BJ queen. Defeated by this Ganga took to another resort of trying to convince and control Krishna instead. So instead of learning she decided to rebel - and now that has been fanned further by Krishna's outburst and Pratigya's generous patience. Ganga is now mistaking this as Pratigya's  surrender to silence therapy in defeat.

This lil Ganga is a pure missile shaped as a sparkler.. She knew Amma's strong nature - hence yet she felt that she can take on Amma and the whole of the house with her.. means that this misile is far more destructive then anything. It's made of pure evil nuclear - that can throw the world in to the 3rd war. So This little bomb will surely cause destruction - even if it is timely difused by ending of this SAGA track.

Will excitedly await the Maha Epi...

Anyway - Felt really happy - so I thought I'll come and share..

Kucho tumra boj bhi halka kardein.

Carisma.

@ PINK, Completly agree with u, even i was worried about that, whats the need of scene, n what it means...? but now i got the answer from ur post. superb post... loved it , thanx for this...😊
sanitha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

amazing writerπŸ‘ & Jhakas episode

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: babithaj

Thank U Cari, U know this is my first thread I took to read n u made me happy too... I skipped KN part... now tht i logged in n read urs n came to know now, how dare KN say sumthing like tht he is sure Nir buddhi... πŸ˜†What he thought all men r as low as him??? stupid to the infinity...😑😑😑
😑
I appreciate ur gud nature for trying to calm down our worrying souls thinking abt KST...πŸ€—saying this, i am too worried nw Cari..πŸ˜• if at all sumthing happened to P, then bcos of sum cicumstances, CV's come up with horrible dies tho???😭

Dont worry as nothing of that sort will happen as that will be the end of the show if it did happen!!πŸ˜† Pratz and Baba are the life of the show and if something happens to them no will watch the show! It is only going to be Kriya and ONLY Kriya!πŸ˜ƒ 

And Carisma2 has also sed that it wont happen ever so relax and chill yeah πŸ˜‰

Kriya forever and ever πŸ˜Š