Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Mo710

Its 1:21 here too! Ur from the same place as me!!πŸ˜† U go to sleep and let me sleep! Kab tak barbara jaa rahi ho tum!πŸ˜† Chat to you afta Maha Epi on 17th!

ab ayee na line pe? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

ab ayee na line pe? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Goodnight and thank you once agen!πŸ˜‰
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb FFT Carisma... was missing them very much... πŸ˜›
Good to see that your moodwa is better now and you have posted in MKAP1... πŸ‘ (hum sab tumre post ke liye taras gaye the... 😳 )

Agree with you 100% that KST would never dream of remarrying ... he and P are soulmates and if the CVs ever attempt to show such a behooda thing, it would go against the very character of KST...
it would be suicidal... ...besides KN is not carisma... his predictions never come true... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: a_uma

Superb FFT Carisma... was missing them very much... πŸ˜›
Good to see that your moodwa is better now and you have posted in MKAP1... πŸ‘ (hum sab tumre post ke liye taras gaye the... 😳 )

Agree with you 100% that KST would never dream of remarrying ... he and P are soulmates and if the CVs ever attempt to show such a behooda thing, it would go against the very character of KST...
it would be suicidal... ...besides KN is not carisma... his predictions never come true... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Thanks yaar.. Last line - I pull my collars up to that ..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
I decided to post here today - felt that MKAP 1 would need this more.  Oh Krishna just made me sooo happy yaar.
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Thanks yaar.. Last line - I pull my collars up to that ..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I decided to post here today - felt that MKAP 1 would need this more.  Oh Krishna just made me sooo happy yaar.

Thank U Cari, U know this is my first thread I took to read n u made me happy too... I skipped KN part... now tht i logged in n read urs n came to know now, how dare KN say sumthing like tht he is sure Nir buddhi... πŸ˜†What he thought all men r as low as him??? stupid to the infinity...😑😑😑
😑
I appreciate ur gud nature for trying to calm down our worrying souls thinking abt KST...πŸ€—saying this, i am too worried nw Cari..πŸ˜• if at all sumthing happened to P, then bcos of sum cicumstances, CV's come up with horrible dies tho???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Cariii πŸ€—  gr88 to see u here...now lemme go and read FFT...πŸ˜›

Nice FFT carisma...πŸ‘πŸΌ me too loved d last segment, comments on YT are funny and true at the same time...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† M surprised that Gangia Called krishna by his name and not kisna baba πŸ˜‘ he too was surprised to see ganga calling him by his name now... Krishna gave perfect name to dat ganga ''Nagin'' & ''Lalchi aurat'' πŸ˜› πŸ€£ now wish his one liners are also back in the show...πŸ˜† miss those one liners..πŸ˜‰

As for KN prediction about K made me hell worried about K's character...Krishna certainly is not lyk this but Yeh jo cv's hai na ye kuch bhi kar sakte hi with his character for trp's...😑😑 lyk in sepration track noone thought that he'll ask P to get out of hiis life but He did...🀒😭 if wat KN predicted is in store for viewers then it will kill the show...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Edited by Pragati.T - 12 years ago
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cari Di. πŸ€—..dil kush ho gaya...Krishna is just great...and Arhaan πŸ‘ πŸ‘  what an excellent actor... simply great..

I am glad that CV's are listening...slowly..they are giving Krishna his unique identity back...his character was butchered ...now slowly they are giving us our Baba back,,our adorable Baba...I mean..I agree P is the female lead and she always has to be in the spotlight...but Krishna is the male lead...and one of the BEST fictional lead we have seen...he deserves an equal platform...

About  K's character being butchered---Thats my POV...I dont mean to offend anyone...
Edited by JensonMishti - 12 years ago
JensonMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

Cariii πŸ€—  gr88 to see u here...now lemme go and read FFT...πŸ˜›

Nice FFT carisma...πŸ‘πŸΌ me too loved d last segment, comments on YT are funny and true at the same time...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† M surprised tspell////hat Gangia Called krishna by his name and not kisna baba πŸ˜‘ he too was surprised to see ganga calling him by his name now... Krishna gave perfect name to dat ganga ''Nagin'' & ''Lalchi aurat'' πŸ˜› πŸ€£ now wish his one liners are also back in the show...πŸ˜† miss those one liners..πŸ˜‰

As for KN prediction about K made me hell worried about K's character...Krishna certainly is not lyk this but Yeh jo cv's hai na ye kuch bhi kar sakte hi with his character for trp's...😑😑 lyk in sepration track noone thought that he'll ask P to get out of hiis life but He did...🀒😭 if wat KN predicted is in store for viewers then it will kill the show...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Pragati  babesπŸ˜ƒ--Never..Baba will never do that...separation track...well ...he was completely under his wicked Amma's spell...plus rem? he didnt ask her to go...he was angry...he didnt say get out...he was angry,crazy...mentle...but he did not push her out ...or remove his tattoo...he did sign the divorce paper...or rather he gave his thumbprintπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.πŸ˜†..again...he was under the wicked witch spell...but...

But come on..he is our darling Baba...πŸ˜†...never ...no second marriage πŸ˜†
Edited by JensonMishti - 12 years ago
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: JensonMishti

Pragati  babesπŸ˜ƒ--Never..Baba will never do that...separation track...well ...he was completely under his wicked Amma's spell...plus rem? he didnt ask her to go...he was angry...he didnt say get out...he was angry,crazy...mentle...but he did not push her out ...or remove his tattoo...he did sign the divorce paper...or rather he gave his thumbprintπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.πŸ˜†..again...he was under the wicked witch spell...but...

But come on..he is our darling Baba...πŸ˜†...never ...no second marriage πŸ˜†

Hope they won't bring K's character down to new levels... πŸ˜‘ 

BTW did u notice K's BG music sounded a litlle different 4m d regular one...πŸ˜• There was no repetition of d word ''Krishna'' for 3 times, lyk it use to b in the old one...πŸ˜•...I loved the previous BG more...😳
Edited by Pragati.T - 12 years ago
JensonMishti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

Hope they won't bring K's character down to new levels... πŸ˜‘ 

BTW did u notice K's BG music sounded a litlle different 4m d regular one...πŸ˜• There was no repetition of d word ''Krishna'' for 3 times, lyk it use to b in the old one...πŸ˜•...I loved the previous BG more...😳

πŸ˜•  I did notice that ... I loved the last BG music too...it was more Dabangiii 😎

This is the remix version πŸ˜†

πŸ₯±