Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Mo710

U are the forums psychic so i trust ur judgements alot ðŸ˜ƒ Krishna doing that will make every fan of this show breakdown and be heartbroken but knowing Baba as he is he will never do that ðŸ˜ƒ 

Kriya are the life of the show so hope no one ever comes between them or anything untoward happens and they stay like this forever and ever ðŸ˜Š

Kriya forever and ever ðŸ˜ƒ

CV's know that that path would be suicide. Krishna is happy with Pratz - he loves her a lot and she loves him. They are each others life.
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

CV's know that that path would be suicide. Krishna is happy with Pratz - he loves her a lot and she loves him. They are each others life.

Yeah that path wud be suicide of the show so they will never think about doing that! ðŸ˜ƒ Kriya are each others life and will be together forever ðŸ˜Š Ur words have calmed me down to the letter as i was anxious over why Shakti sed it and if it cud ever happen? 

But afta talking to u, i knw it never will! ðŸ˜‰

But ur a calming influence on here and have to say ur words of wisdom are the best there is. U know wat exactly the show is about and wat is the likely future storyline!😉 Simply one of the best people on here.😊
carisma2 thumbnail

Yeah that path wud be suicide of the show so they will never think about doing that! ðŸ˜ƒ Kriya are each others life and will be together forever ðŸ˜Š Ur words have calmed me down to the letter as i was anxious over why Shakti sed it and if it cud ever happen? 

But afta talking to u, i knw it never will! ðŸ˜‰

But ur a calming influence on here and have to say ur words of wisdom are the best there is. U know wat exactly the show is about and wat is the likely future storyline!😉 Simply one of the best people on here.😊

Thnks hun. You met me first time and yet you already know. Yup that was  my job here to keep peace on this forum - But .. I am no longer here on the official forum. So I have MKAP 2.
Mo710 thumbnail

Thnks hun. You met me first time and yet you already know. Yup that was  my job here to keep peace on this forum - But .. I am no longer here on the official forum. So I have MKAP 2.

Yeah but ur post has calmed down a lot of trouble on here and have to say u are a great person to chat to!😃 And ur predictions are right arent they all the time?😉 So wats gna happen afta Komals miscarriage then?
carisma2 thumbnail

Yeah but ur post has calmed down a lot of trouble on here and have to say u are a great person to chat to!😃 And ur predictions are right arent they all the time?😉 So wats gna happen afta Komals miscarriage then?

Adharsh's affair! 😆 
Thanks yaar - it was great chatting to u too..

Mo710 thumbnail

Adharsh's affair! 😆 

Thanks yaar - it was great chatting to u too..

Do you honestly see Adarsh's affair track coming up😆? And do you see Pratigya and Krishna leaving the haveli and moving into there new house? Or Ganga falling for the male servent guy?😉 Any of them likely?🥱
carisma2 thumbnail

Do you honestly see Adarsh's affair track coming up😆? And do you see Pratigya and Krishna leaving the haveli and moving into there new house? Or Ganga falling for the male servent guy?😉 Any of them likely?🥱

Yup - it is possible.
Mo710 thumbnail

Yup - it is possible.

So all scenarios are possible then?😉 Which do u think will happen first?
carisma2 thumbnail

So all scenarios are possible then?😉 Which do u think will happen first?

Arrey yaar.. I don't know all before hand - I pick up in between the lines and tracks. and some times it's my 6th sense.

but i'll keep u posted..
it's 1.15 am here - i am totally battered.. -  can't think now. i'll catch u 2 mrw. now U - GO - 2 - SLEEP! Warna mein hi Krishna se shaadi karlungi ! Lol.
Mo710 thumbnail

Arrey yaar.. I don't know all before hand - I pick up in between the lines and tracks. and some times it's my 6th sense.

but i'll keep u posted..
it's 1.15 am here - i am totally battered.. -  can't think now. i'll catch u 2 mrw. now U - GO - 2 - SLEEP! Warna mein hi Krishna se shaadi karlungi ! Lol.

Its 1:21 here too! Ur from the same place as me!!😆 U go to sleep and let me sleep! Kab tak barbara jaa rahi ho tum!😆 Chat to you afta Maha Epi on 17th!