MissPurpleFreak
MissPurpleFreak

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Hey, how are you??
ArnavBarunLover Goldie
ArnavBarunLover
ArnavBarunLover

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged

oh btw guys i've finished writing part 40 if you want i can post it here so yu both can read

MissPurpleFreak IF-Dazzler
MissPurpleFreak
MissPurpleFreak

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Please do I want to see. We get the exclusive first viewing of it lol
ArnavBarunLover Goldie
ArnavBarunLover
ArnavBarunLover

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
btw i havent added the dinner yet that will be next part, i cudnt think of what to write so i'll think about it then write it Embarrassed

M&G…Lambi Judaai…Part 40

Geet and Maan broke apart from the most beautiful kiss they ever had, Maan looked intently into geet's eyes as if trying to read something.

Geet: Kya hua Maan?

Maan: I'm trying to read your eyes, to see if you feel the same way I do?

Geet smiled and then thought about teasing him a little.

Geet: What feelings Maan?

Maan looked up confused

Maan: Love ofcourse.

Geet: WHAT! Haha you actually think I love you

Maan looked at Geet shocked at what he heard. Why was Geet saying that?

Maan: Matlab tum mujhse pyaar nahin karti?

Geet: Pyaar?, nahin toh maine toh ainvaayi tumhe hug kiya kyunki I liked your whole idea of the plane and everything. Waise mazaak acha karte ho tum. You and love me? Hahaha

Maan: Geet, its not a joke, I do love you.

Geet went round Maan and stood behind him and whispered in his ears.

Geet: main janti hoon Maan. And I love you too. I really do. Main toh bas tumhari taang keench rahi thi.

Maan grabbed Geets wrist all of a sudden and brought her close to him.

Geet could see the pain in his eyes, then thought maybe she went a bit overboard.

Maan: Geet, aisa mazaak kabhi mat karna. You nearly killed me.

Geet got tears in her eyes seeing maan's love for her. She came close and kissed his cheek.

Geet: mujhe maaf kardo maan, I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings. You should know by know that I love you more than anything in my life. Isi liye toh main yahaan itne door aaye.

Geet bit her tongue as she wasn't supposed to tell him that, she didn't want to sound obsessed infront of him.

Geet: woh mera matlab hai.. woh

Maan was shocked to hear that geet had come to London for him, and not actually because she wanted to study here.

Maan: Kya? You came all the way from india to be with me. Iska matlab hai kai tum mujhse pehle se pyaar karti ho?

Geet looked down not able to meet eyes with Maan, she was too shy to speak and the intensity in Maans eyes were just making her go crazy.

Geet: Haan… Woh… main

Maan: Geet how long has it been?

Maan was now serious; he really wanted to know for how long Geet had been in love with him.

Geet: For the past 3 years

Geet could feel herself blush really badly, Maan was shocked to hear that Geet had loved him for so long without letting him find out. He admired her even more that she did not let him find out and gave him the space he needed.

Maan: Geet mujhe maaf kardo mujhe tumhe aise chod ke nahin aana chahiye tha na, tum kitni roye hogi. Geet lekin ab main tumhe kabhi bhi dukhi nahi karoon ga, I promise aaj se sirf aur sirf khushiyan hongi.

Geet looked at maan with teary eyes, she couldn't find the right words so just hugged maan tight, she felt so safe in his embrace, she couldn't hold her in her sobs anymore.

Maan didn't stop her, he knew how hard it must have been for geet to keep all her emotions in, today she could pour it all out.

Geet soon became calm and just rested her head on maans chest and closed her eyes feeling content.

Maan: Ab aur nahi rona. OK?

Geet: Hmm

Maan: acha toh ab kya karne ka plan hai.

Geet: anything you want maan, im sure you've got something very nice planned.

Maan: hmm soh toh hai. Actually I was thinking we do some horse riding.

Geet came out of Maans embrace and looked at Maan with a bright smile. She loved the thought of horse riding, she had always wanted to.

Geet: Kya? Sach, horse riding, wow sounds like fun.

Maan: I'm glad you like the plan. Chalo

Maan took Geet to the stable that was there, he let Geet choose what horse they could ride on.

Geet chose the white horse, it didn't seem as big as the rest, and of course white was her favourite colour as well.

Geet: Maan I didn't know horses were this big, how am I supposed to get up there?

Maan slightly laughed seeing his mishti's innocence.

Maan: mishti tum bhi na, dekho main dekhata hoon tumhe kaise chadh na hai ispar.

Maan instructed geet to first put her feet on the stirrup and push up; Geet struggled to get up so Maan pushed her up by her waist.

Then when Geet was safely seated, Maan sat behind her so that Geet was safe and there was no risk of her falling of the horse. Maan then got the reins in his hand and off they went. (Sorry not very good at describing how to ride a horse, I've never really done horse riding)

Geet initially was very scared so kept her eyes closed but then slowly started to open them as she could see Maan had very good control over the horse.

Maan slowly leaned onto Geet so that he had his chest pressed against geet's back and slowly moved his face closer to her ear.

Geet could feel her heart beat raise with the proximity and closed her eyes again but this time for whole different reason.

Precap: Romantic Dinner

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MissPurpleFreaksehrish79

MissPurpleFreak
MissPurpleFreak

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Wow, it was awesome!!! Your rock Hiraa!!! G2g now love you lots, talk to you 2moz xxx
MissPurpleFreak
MissPurpleFreak

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Soz Sehri, I gotta go now. Love you sooo much, mwah Hug
Take care, good night... you never know you may have a dream about us or I might again lol Wink
Love you loads
Cya
Allah Hafiz xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sehrish79

Go to top