The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

tyler-caro...romeo-juliet in the making (Page 3)

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
@ nidz- lol im soo absorbed in wat's going on the epi to notice all these things...very distracted in that epi by Damon's entry n tyler...but agree wid wat u say...there must be a reason for them being together

@ dolly- i agree wid u...was gud scenes n chemistry was sizzling but something was missing...it wasnt the sme as their other scenes...there was a realli nice scene between them in the deleted scenes of season 2...shame it was deleted...

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
I just loveee Tyro-CaroDay DreamingHeart 

They are just amazing. They share the best chemistry in TVD according to me and they are the cutest. And they are seriously back with a BANG in the third season. I want more of Tylorine nowHeart

And I agree that their story is forbidden like RJ, but I don't want them to end up like them. I want a good ending for these two.
-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
really .. i didnt see the scene.. hoping that in the next episode we get to see loads of tyler care Day Dreaming

tyler saving her like a hero or sth.. the only negative being that in the promo for e2 i didnt see any care tyler???
 now why do u think would that happen???Ouch
Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
I don't think it is exactly Romeo & Juliet, but both of them are going to play catalysts in all this drama!. Not to forget Klaus is searching for pack of wolves and then this Taylor - Caro consummation!! .

There has to be something fishy.

I agree with nidz - we have another hybrid!  and then maybe something similar to killing of doppelganger repeat! Ermm
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
@fantasia..
 yaa about this baby theory .. in s1 damon told elena that vampires cant procreate..
 n if that can not happen then dunno i dont think there's any chance of a hybrid baby???

n i know this will be strange , but i never much liked romeo juliet..
n i seriously hope care tyler dont end up like them .. though its like they r being attacked down right n center..
 like klauss wanted to sacrifice bth in s2!!
 matt hates the pair of the two!!!
theri own mothers will have a hell lot of crap while accepting their relation ship ..
 not to mention the comments from their friends (read damon ROFL)
if they come to know abttheir relationship being true?!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
the deleted Tyler-Caro scene from season 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1loSvi2xn8

-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
hey thanks for the link !!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shona.

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
ur welcum
lol on the topic of drunk Caroline it was funny wen tyler was dragging her away n damon cums in after confrontation with stefan...wen Caro hands him the bottle of watever she's drinking n says "Hey u missed the cake" lol i found it funny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Vampire Diaries Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index