tyler-caro...romeo-juliet in the making - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
i liked the way she's changed now that she's part of the supernatural...she's seen that there are more important things in life than her cheer-leading lol...esp loved the way she's been with tyler rite through...in season 1 i wud never hav thought they'd form such a close bond but the writers have developed the characters so brilliantly

Even though Tyler and Caroline make a hot couple, I disliked the fact how Matt had been trashed out of the story indirectly, perhaps for the time being?  Or, only making it obvious he'd be turned into a vampire?
Edited by WhoamI.. - 12 years ago
kevin williamson or julie plec did say they intended on keeping maat human for the time being anyway...hopefully he doesnt turning into a vampire
Yeah, I know. But I think they'll bring about a change a like that sooner or later. His character really needs a kick now that he and Alaric are on the same edge.Sorta.
Edited by WhoamI.. - 12 years ago
omg totally
altho a very sexy romeo and juliet ☺️
i hope they work it out together! cz i loveee them! we all do 😛
think now Carol n Sheriff Forbes mite team up against Bill to save Caroline...lol cant imagine both teaming up but still...
n another possibility cud be Sheriff Forbes will be angry at Carol for revealing Caroline's a vampire to Bill...maybe Bill n the Sheriff mite find out abt Tyler being a warewolf...there's a family feud around the corner...

oh so this week's episode had me completely on the Forwood ship...I am just loving their relationship...I LOVED the way Tyler cared for her, forgetting about everything and rushing to her help. I loved the way he held her in the end too😳

I'm not completely over Matt-Caro(I still want them deep down)...but now it seems like that Forwood seems endgame, I hope they give Matt-Caro a proper closure
yup loved how he went to help her out straight away n yh the way he old her at the end of the epi is adorable...becoming their trademark...happened at the end of last season as well
looking forward to sum ForWood scenes in today's epi