tyler-caro...romeo-juliet in the making - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
@fantasia..
 yaa about this baby theory .. in s1 damon told elena that vampires cant procreate..
 n if that can not happen then dunno i dont think there's any chance of a hybrid baby???

n i know this will be strange , but i never much liked romeo juliet..
n i seriously hope care tyler dont end up like them .. though its like they r being attacked down right n center..
 like klauss wanted to sacrifice bth in s2!!
 matt hates the pair of the two!!!
theri own mothers will have a hell lot of crap while accepting their relation ship ..
 not to mention the comments from their friends (read damon 🤣)
if they come to know abttheir relationship being true?!!!!
the deleted Tyler-Caro scene from season 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1loSvi2xn8

ur welcum
lol on the topic of drunk Caroline it was funny wen tyler was dragging her away n damon cums in after confrontation with stefan...wen Caro hands him the bottle of watever she's drinking n says "Hey u missed the cake" lol i found it funny

Originally posted by shona.

ur welcum
lol on the topic of drunk Caroline it was funny wen tyler was dragging her away n damon cums in after confrontation with stefan...wen Caro hands him the bottle of watever she's drinking n says "Hey u missed the cake" lol i found it funny

that was damon's most expensive wine  bottle .. the ones he was trying to save from the youngsters n care drank it all.. man did u see the look on his face ???🤣
yup that was the funniest part
lol i'd like to see more partying n drunk characters...all except drunk damon coz that results in someone dying n lots of blood

That episode literally had me rooting for Forwood...I used to be a Matt/Caro shipper...but wow the first episode of season 3 Matt really pissed me off...so I'm up for Tyler-Caro now...I mean I will still kinda root for Matt-Caro...but Tyler/Caro has definately got my vote

oh yeah I totally agree with you about the Romeo-Juliet thing, I just hope neither of them dies(esp Caroline) Vampire Caroline is like one of the best things about this show
yup agreed vampire caroline is one of the best things abt the show...used to hate her in season 1...she used to realli annoy me but after she became a vampire she's become "pretty incredible" to put it in tyler's words
^hahah I didnt exactly hate her...but yeah she annoyed me at most times...but Vampire Caroline is awesome.
i loved the way her chracter was shaped up it made me respectt the writers so much !!!