Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i like care n tyler loads.. n i have sooo many expectations from their story .. but last night while watching episode all i noted or registered were stefan n damon scenes.. when i saw the reapeat to day morning .. i was like man i ddint notes care tyler much .. they had great rocking scenes
specially that first kiss🤣
 hope they make it more passionate  n a great lovestory !!!
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i guess the emotions portrayed by elena,damon n stefan stole the show
seriosuly they did .. like i was well totallyy carries away .
.ps i live care when she is drunk !!🤣
shona. thumbnail
drunk caroline is realli funn...the whole part where both ty n caro say how horny the feel now was realli funy as well
ya today when i saw care was totally drrunk n she was throwing people aside saying get away🤣 n their first kiss???
 i mean it was a great scene
 funny/ passionate n spontaneous in one go...
 still i fell there was something missing in the episode.. exactly what?? i cant piont out
safeplacetoland thumbnail

Originally posted by: shona.

@ Jot-yh the kiss and wat followed all seem to be "in the moment" i didnt expected it in the first epi but then agen like they sed they are always feeling horny lol...

@Nidz-omg i've not even thought abt that possibility...a hybrid baby..

The possibility has been on my mind since I saw the trailer. I don't think they went to bed together for nooo reason. 😆
shona. thumbnail
@ nidz- lol im soo absorbed in wat's going on the epi to notice all these things...very distracted in that epi by Damon's entry n tyler...but agree wid wat u say...there must be a reason for them being together

@ dolly- i agree wid u...was gud scenes n chemistry was sizzling but something was missing...it wasnt the sme as their other scenes...there was a realli nice scene between them in the deleted scenes of season 2...shame it was deleted...

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I just loveee Tyro-Caro😍❤️ 

They are just amazing. They share the best chemistry in TVD according to me and they are the cutest. And they are seriously back with a BANG in the third season. I want more of Tylorine now❤️

And I agree that their story is forbidden like RJ, but I don't want them to end up like them. I want a good ending for these two.
really .. i didnt see the scene.. hoping that in the next episode we get to see loads of tyler care 😍

tyler saving her like a hero or sth.. the only negative being that in the promo for e2 i didnt see any care tyler???
 now why do u think would that happen???
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think it is exactly Romeo & Juliet, but both of them are going to play catalysts in all this drama!. Not to forget Klaus is searching for pack of wolves and then this Taylor - Caro consummation!! .

There has to be something fishy.

I agree with nidz - we have another hybrid!  and then maybe something similar to killing of doppelganger repeat! 🤔