The Vampire Diaries

tyler-caro...romeo-juliet in the making

shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
ok so saw the first epi of season 3 n can say TVD is bak wid a bang!!
looking at the tyler-caro story so far i cudnt help compare them to romeo-juliet...their relationaship has always been forbidden n now looks like the families will be at war...hope they dont hav a sad ending like romeo-juliet

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yup! The writers have said something like that too. I really hope they don't die though. :) 
shona. thumbnail
oh no...no dieing for either...still i dunno yday's epi felt like something was missing between them... 
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I don't think they will die but its gonna go the Romeo-Juliet way - the forbidden love. 
Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Whateva it is, but I just love em together, they got sizzling chemistry, and true about the forbidden love, cant wait to see what happens next
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
It definitely seems like the Ty-Care story is going to go the Romeo-Juliet direction but i feel, Care isn't feeling much for Tyler compared to her feelings toward Matt. I thought that the kiss was the "in the moment" thing for her or she was just feeling, extremely "horny" [as Ty and Care say. rofl].

So, i really hope we get to see some improvement in their relationship. I also hope Tyler is able to fight back with his mom for Care.
safeplacetoland thumbnail
I think they are going to have a hybrid baby. I'm just gettig this strong gut feeling. I even discussed this out with my friend and she thinks it's something that'll help Damon & Elena go against Klaus.

And yes, Romeo & Juliet is ON. No sad endings please. 😔
shona. thumbnail
@ Jot-yh the kiss and wat followed all seem to be "in the moment" i didnt expected it in the first epi but then agen like they sed they are always feeling horny lol...

@Nidz-omg i've not even thought abt that possibility...a hybrid baby..
--sunshine-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Untamed-

I think they are going to have a hybrid baby. I'm just gettig this strong gut feeling. I even discussed this out with my friend and she thinks it's something that'll help Damon & Elena go against Klaus.

And yes, Romeo & Juliet is ON. No sad endings please. 😔

Nidhi thats what I ws thinking as in Klause is Hybrid and they need someone upto his level and that will be that hybrid. Technically there is large possibility that it can happen

Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah this time i don't wanna see a sad ending
Care n Tyler can def make it to a MEMORABLE couple...Rom-Jul