Kash after 10 yrs... ? ( KASHIANS Topic )

Posted: 12 years ago

Helo Everyone.. :)

Well We have talked soo much about How much we want Kash and Wish to see them back...
I dont wanna repeat the same talk instead of it i thought why not have a discussion about a new thing.. Seriously i am bored these days.. πŸ€”πŸ˜† So i want to have a fun talk about Kash through this Topic..

Ohh Yes Kash After Ten yrs... 😍 I know i know the Title name is funny but lets seriously give a thought about this.. After 10 years where do u think kSG and Shilpa will be and what would be they doing.. ? And to talk about ourselves.. πŸ˜† Will we still remain Kashians after 10 years.. ?

Ok now what i want to know here is the according to the point of view of Kashians :

1. Where do u think KSG and Shilpa would be after 10 years , What would they be doing ? ( You can speak about them separately or even together )
2. As a Kashian where do u think you yourself would be after 10 years and what would you be doing at that time ?

Am sure if we carry on this discussion it can be really fun.. I will myself give a demo by telling my point of view on this topic below so you guys understand.. Plzzz do share you thoughts here why dont we just take a break and have fun talking about being Kashian and about Kash.. :)

P.s - Plss NO BASHING Here.. And People who want to talk out of topic can stay away from this.. This topic is just for Kashians and am reminding plss try not to bring any talk about anyone else other than KSG and Shilpa Here..

Love Aishy :D

OK According to me KASH AFTER 10 Yrs πŸ€”πŸ˜†

Firstly If iTalk about Shilpa i imagine the lady might get settled married happily in this 10 yrs.. ( Well ofcourse someday she would πŸ˜†) After 10 yrs i have a feeling she might get married after having a successful carrier by doing several films or shows... ( I really Wish she does ) I do have a feeling she wont work if she get married..

Now comes KSG.. Gosh this guys is unpredictable.. πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Still I have a feeling KSG might be having a Very Successful Carrier after 10 yrs as he would getting several opportunities in good shows ( Maybe he would go for more films and Hosting Shows ) I just have the feeling..
And probably His Tattoo Craze would have stopped.. πŸ₯± ( I really wish soo  : P ) Maybe he would become more serious towards his career and also give a thought about getting settled in a good marriage...

Now if i bring Kash Together.. I have a feeling in Next coming 10 yrs they may get several projects together to do.. This feeling becauxe both are now becoming popular in films and their talent is being recognized well And adding to it Both have always been known as one of the most Hottest Couple in Telly Industry.. 😎 So with this reason they may get opportunity to work in good shows together and may entertain us again Insha Allah ( Thats what i feel for now )
And saying more about them Whenever both came together they developed such a beautiful bond together.. Giving the best example of friendship for us.. And in coming next 10 yrs if they come together their friendship may develop even higher and who knows maybe they might even lead to becoming a couple.. Ok am i dreaming too much.. πŸ€”πŸ€£ I dont care thats what i feel they might be in next 10 yrs.. :P

Well coming to myself... In coming next 10 yrs i still imagine myself gawking at Kash scenes.. πŸ˜† Maybe Showing my own kids also Kash 🀣( Ohh yes i know am surely gonna be married within next 10 yrs :P )
I imagine myself becoming responsible enough and concentrating in a part of IT sector but i know in my heart i will always remain Kashian thats a fact i cant deny.. 😳 10 yrs or 50 yrs i know i will always love them ( Who cares if Kash are budda buddi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† )

Well thats what i can think of right now.. I know my list is way too long.. πŸ˜† Just showing a demo of how the topic can be discussed.. :)

Edited by DJ_AISHII - 12 years ago

KaSh after 10 years :

i think too that Shilpa will make movies and hopefully new shows.
Then KSG he will make also movies/shows.
& I hope he don't will make again tattoo's on his body.
& Now because of KaSh i hope that in ten years that they come back in a new show or making something together.
I wish karan and shilpa would fall in love together haha.
but who knows what the future brings.We will see it.
In ten years I will be also a KaShian as now.
I will be forever a KaShian.!!
But i don't know what in ten years really is. : P

In 10 Years :

KaSh are successful in bollywood & all their films are a hit!
KaSh are happily married & have 2 kids😳
All their dreams have come true😳
We'll be celebrating 10,000 threads of kash heavenπŸ₯³
I'll still be a kashian😳

zara hatt ke topic πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

ok not much time so dere yu go wid ansers ...

1)  wat wud KaSh be doing after 10 yrs ...
 KSG wud be still working i guess hosting for sure if not soaps nd movies !! nd hope he settles down in his personal life too :P 
Shona ...lol i kno for sure she wud be all enjoying life after marriage ...not before working in some good projects on TV nad movies apart from Ads 😳 for sure she wud still be exploring d world wid her family nd shopping (how can i forget πŸ˜†)
 2gedr  KaSh ...de wud still be missing each oder nd som1 wud be repentng ...dou not of much use πŸ˜›

2) as an indiviual i wud be enjoying my practice in some cool hospital nd all settled in life πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
as a KaShian ...i wud still be missing his HISTORICAL couple ...who made me fall for dem like no1 else cud ever do 😳😳 

@aishi...liked d topic gets yu speak yur mind completely 😊
Edited by neha-rockss - 12 years ago

*edited*

Ok afer 10 years ummm

Both Karan and Shilpa would have a really successful career in telly wood n their movies would also do wonderfully in bollywood. They still would be doing soaps and Ads. KSG would be hosting shows also.

Both have been well settled in their lives, having wonderfull families n ofcourse their babies :D

n the KaShian in me tells that in 10 yrs KaSh vil be happily married. They would hav twins, a girl n a boy. They would hav KSG's dimpled smile n the eyes like Shilpa. :D

n me well i would hav finished my studies n stuff, n mayb would hav been working somwhere...

n abt kash...well as said once a KaShians always a KaShian...they would always b special 2 me

Edited by destinied_2_b - 12 years ago
I think 10 saal baad KaSh ek dosre ki baho main honge & unke sath ek chota sa nanha sa munha sa baby hoga/hogi πŸ˜†

n about me i think 10 saal baad bhi main yhi ishi IF pe new Showz like SBB SBS k address mang rhi hongi ROFL & yaaa 10 saal baad shayd main apne husband ko maar maar k bol rhi hongi please muje KaSh se milva laoπŸ˜†πŸ€£
well u have made a really cute topic πŸ˜†

I like Kash alot πŸ˜ and really want to see them even more successful πŸ‘πŸΌ.. i think they can make it but dont know where they will be 10 years laterπŸ€”.. just pray that they remain safe πŸ˜Š

and if ask about being a kashian... then kash are the ones who are unforgettable and if they are unforgettable then how can i not stay a kashian πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
I think 10 years baad KaSh buddhe ho jayenge...lol...no idea about 10 years later kash...
but 10 years later...about Myself...
as we all kne out of side out of mind!!...i dont think ki mujhe kash utne yaad ayenge jitne aab atein hain...par ha yaad toh zaroor ayega thoda thoda...coz itz been 10 years kzk started and end ...but ive still the memorize..and i still remind them...so maybe itna craziness na rahe par yeh lamhe yaad ayenge!!
great topic! frankly i agree with each and every one who has replied to the post but realisticall speaking yes who are we kidding we all want to see KSG and SA together as a couple. I don't know but why i have a feeling that might never happen. but there is no harm in praying b'coz they say prayers never go wasted.
But ten yrs is a very long time alot of new faces come in entertainment industry how successful they will be depends on how the next coupleof yrs work in their favor.
As for me i hope i will still be as rocking as i am today!