Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi and her dedication !!!well done!!

simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
well done gopi ...πŸ‘
Today you show that how much you do the hardwork and realize your fault that you hurt ahem feelings and whole night you wake up and learn tables ..wow !!! it show your dedication towards study and dedication & love ❀️ towards ahem ...πŸ‘ 
you are waiting for ahem when he wakes and you ask for tables ... gopi you really loves ahem and show your honesty ...well done !!!! awesome great...πŸ₯³ what a love birds...      
AHEM & GOPI...Sweet chirping love birds...❀️❀️❀️❀️       

HATTS OFF FOR YOU GOPI...πŸ₯³                  
post by ...simibrar...πŸ˜ƒ
please reply the post and hit the like button ji
if you like the post...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— thanks...πŸ˜ƒ
          Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nazliee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well done for not letting rashi win her kalakaris 
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
πŸ₯³ party time for gopi! πŸ₯³
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes you are right today gopi prooved that she will do anything for her ahem gee😳 even if it is staying up all night to studyπŸ˜†
simibrar1990 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-SNS_fan101

πŸ₯³ party time for gopi! πŸ₯³

Yaheee...πŸ₯³its sure party for gopi...πŸ₯³       
simibrar1990 thumbnail
yaheee...πŸ₯³
πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ rashi ki hui tai tai fish πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very nice post simi.loved that gopi could complete her work. hope she does complete on monday as well.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Things are looking good for Gopi, she is learning plus it seems her husband has softened towards her...and we are hearing things are going to move really fast for her and Aham, over the next weeks...Love starts...πŸ˜†

She had to stay up all night to please him but hopefully, she will go to sleep in the morning in the next episode, and study the whole afternoon, I know wishful thinking, Koki will go to coal mansion, and Rashi will be in Goham's room with those thali's wanting Gopi's help decorating them...plus Aham is coming in the evening to give Gopi a test...I wonder what is going to be the result of that test?
simibrar1990 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Nafisa_blossoms

Things are looking good for Gopi, she is learning plus it seems her husband has softened towards her...and we are hearing things are going to move really fast for her and Aham, over the next weeks...Love starts...πŸ˜†

She had to stay up all night to please him but hopefully, she will go to sleep in the morning in the next episode, and study the whole afternoon, I know wishful thinking, Koki will go to coal mansion, and Rashi will be in Goham's room with those thali's wanting Gopi's help decorating them...plus Aham is coming in the evening to give Gopi a test...I wonder what is going to be the result of that test?

Yes nafisa dear..you are right what happened next ? may be ahem see rashi disturbing gopi..πŸ˜‰ or don,t think more yaar ..kanha ji always with gopi... 
shajnaii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Nafisa_blossoms

πŸ˜†  Nafiii...the result of their hard work will be a baby...

I really loved the way Gopi studied tday..doing so much daily routine  work  and studying without sleeping...only well dedicated and focused people can do that...SO hats off to our GOPIπŸ‘