Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Fantastic show tonight! Will kaveri tell them that he is her husband?  They are all gathered at her house!   Will she tell them And if so what will happen? Any ideas? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zeezee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The story is all set to go on a new track. Avni's mother will reveal his true identity and all hell will break loose, which ofcourse will have Prabhu playing the main villian. Maybe Abha's wedding will break and so will some changes in the relationship of Avni and her in-laws.
This is going to be very interesting
April2007 thumbnail
Just curious ...Why Abha's inlaws are opening her presents..they have Avni and Bhasker's presents..they have Avni's MIL present..Shouldn't Abha have these presents at her house..
April2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zeezee09

The story is all set to go on a new track. Avni's mother will reveal his true identity and all hell will break loose, which ofcourse will have Prabhu playing the main villian. Maybe Abha's wedding will break and so will some changes in the relationship of Avni and her in-laws.

This is going to be very interesting

Everybody knows that Abha's father has left them, in this case they find out who he is...I don't think this will make any difference..Prabhu will eat the crow..
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: April2007

Everybody knows that Abha's father has left them, in this case they find out who he is...I don't think this will make any difference..Prabhu will eat the crow..

during avni's wedding her mother told everyone that her husband is not alive just bcz she didnt want to tell them that he LEFT them since this would have given all of them opportunity to raise unnecesary questions... so no body knows that he is alive... only bhaskar knows it only bcz of mama's stupidity...
zeezee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nb.neha

during avni's wedding her mother told everyone that her husband is not alive just bcz she didnt want to tell them that he LEFT them since this would have given all of them opportunity to raise unnecesary questions... so no body knows that he is alive... only bhaskar knows it only bcz of mama's stupidity...

Thanks for clearing that for me Neha. Actually i was confused as to what Kaveri had told the others about her missing husband.
Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zeezee09

Thanks for clearing that for me Neha. Actually i was confused as to what Kaveri had told the others about her missing husband.

Its just so good!