OMG what if her boss did this to her?!

Posted: 12 years ago
Omg guys i was just thinking... What fi Lata's boss did this to her?!!! I mean that would be totally surprising. I mean the guy seems perfect and has been really nice to her since day 1. So it is plausible that he may have developed some obsession with her hence the nice treatment. We'd obviously believe that the goons did it and Vimal is not even an option. In addition if she has to be with Raj then this guy could very well be a villain. Also I think Raj would be her hero in this track if the above is true. Your views please?
That would be totally exciting. And logical if Raj is her love interest. 
This will be super exciting...
i love Raj he is so sweet and handsome
This is unpredictable track.. Anything wil happen... Raj is suit 4 lata.. But article says her boss wil marry her.. CVs try to connect evry1 to this incident and also try confusing us.. So wait and watch...Edited by rechus - 12 years ago
yeah we have to wait and watch, it wil all make sense soon
i really do think it is her boss and yes raj will eventually be the one to help her through this ordeal and they will fall in love, but the rape storyline is so very harsh for lata.
i have a feeling it is Vimal who raped her - i didnt like the way he was speaking with her in the car and the look on his face when he rejected Shelly's call.
So Raj is flawed but gosh I really do like him!! I really see him as a better person for Lata, her  boss is a lil too airy fairy/decietful looking for her, so creatives pls pls Let Lata marry Raj, he can be so much better for her.

It would be nice to see raj & lata together...Raj is a true man

it says the boss offers to marry her and makes it look all hunky dory but gradually his real intentions will be out...