@bhavs

patience kadu jobless anu 😉
premeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

More questions for you Kavya till Radha comes back 😉

Yaar plzz don't ask me questions which tests my  intelligence...  😆

Why do people who sing the loudest tend to be the ones who are the most off key?
Because in the process of catching the high tones they forget about everything else 😛

Why is it when you transport something by car it's called a shipment but when you transport by ship it's called cargo?
Hmm analytical ques 🤓 Basically what we're doing here is swapping the terms.. that's because both the means of transport are very important and we need to give due respect to both which is why we do the swapping so that we recall both of them...

if u did understand my reasoning here get back to me warna jus 🤣 🤣

Is it really necessary for the Postal Department to print the words, "Post Office will not deliver without postage" on your package?

Yeah.. bcoz ppl who are having short term memory loss like me will only remember til going and posting and tend to forget the paying part 😉

Why do they call the airport a terminal if flying is supposed to be safe?
Flying is supposed to be safe but anything can happen at the airport...😉

Does anyone ever vanish with a trace?

Why is it that doctors and lawyers call what they do 'practice'?
Becoz they keep experimenting with the same thing always.. one patients' life and the other truth 😕

Why do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke?

After ordering the first two dimaag ki bathi jal jayegi 😆 so with the last one they tend to covince themselves they're health conscious..😉

copied them from some website 😆😆 ensoyyy 😃

😲

yaar mera toh already screw thoda deela hai agar tum nahi chahti ki tumara ho plzz aise ques mat do 😉 😆 😆
melonie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kavya...

@melonie.. oh cool.. yeah in karnataka they're very strict about learning kannada... i did the translations check the song translations post 😊

@hopper ocean... kids these days are getting too intelligent 😆 😆

Thanks Kavya 😃
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Congrats Kavya😳

Here comes my share of the grilling session😈😆

Why doesn't McDonald's sell hotdogs?
At a movie theater which arm rest is yours? 
What is Satan's last name?
If your driving a federal owned car, and you run a stop sign, is it considered a felony?
Why is there a disclaimer on the Allstate Auto Insurance commericals that says "Not available in all states"?
If you dug a hole through the center of the earth,and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity?
If a person dies and then springs back to life, do they get their money back for the coffin?
If you are asked to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and your the main witness, what if you say "no"?
Do they bury people with their braces on?
How far east can you go before you're heading west?
How does a Real Estate company sell its office without causing confusion?
Do dentists go to other dentists or do they just do it themselves?
If, in a baseball game, the batter hits a ball splitting it right down the center with half the ball flying out of the park and the other half being caught, what is the final ruling?
If you were to get drunk in a country where the drinking limit is under 21, and went to the states and were still over the limit, could they arrest you for underage drinking even though you did not do the drinking in the states.
Why do people think that swaying their arm back and forth would change the direction of a bowling ball?
Why is it that everyone driving faster than you is considered an idiot and everyone driving slower than you is a moron?
If pro and con are opposites, wouldn't the opposite of progress be congress?
Why does grape flavor smell the way it is when actual grapes don't taste or smell anything like it.
If a kid refuses to sleep during nap time, are they guilty of resisting a rest?
Is it rude for a deaf person to talk (sign) with their mouth full of food?
If its 11:30 PM Dec 31 in Texas and 12:30 AM Jan 1st in New York and you have a New York driver's license that expires Jan 2007, does that mean your license has expired?
What's the difference between normal ketchup and fancy ketchup?
Why is the Lone Ranger called 'Lone' if he always has his Indian friend Tonto with him?
When does it stop being partly cloudy and start being partly sunny?
Are eyebrows considered facial hair?
If a baby's leg pops out at 11:59PM but his head doesn't come out until 12:01, which day was he born on?
In the song Yankee Doodle, is he calling the horse or the feather "macaroni"?
Is there a time limit on fortune cookie predictions?
Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?
Do they have the word "dictionary" in the dictionary?
Can you daydream at night?
Why is it that on a phone or calculator the number five has a little dot on it?
Can crop circles be square?
If ghosts can walk through walls and glide down stairs, why don't they fall through the floor?
Is it legal to travel down a road in reverse, as long as your following the direction of the traffic?
When Atheists go to court, do they have to swear on the bible?
Why is vanilla ice cream white when vanilla extract is brown?
What do you do when you see an endangered animal that is eating an endangered plant?
How can something be "new" and "improved"? if it's new, what was it improving on?
Why aren't drapes double sided so it looks nice on the inside and outside of your home?
Why is it that when we "skate on thin ice", we can "get in hot water"?
Why do people say beans beans the magical fruit when beans are vegetables?
If laughter is the best medicine, who's the idiot who said they 'died laughing'?
If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches?
Why are the little styrofoam pieces called peanuts?
Why does the Easter bunny carry eggs? Rabbits don't lay eggs.
Do siamese twins pay for one ticket or two tickets when they go to movies and concerts?
Why are they called 'Jolly Ranchers'? Who said that the ranchers were jolly?
Why does caregiver and caretaker mean the same thing?
Can a short person "talk down" to a taller person

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Kavya...

yaar mera toh already screw thoda deela hai agar tum nahi chahti ki tumara ho plzz aise ques mat do 😉 😆 😆

Super answer's kavya ⭐️👏

but i did not understand the above stated
😭😭😭
premeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Aahaana

Congrats Kavya😳

Here comes my share of the grilling session😈😆

Why doesn't McDonald's sell hotdogs? becoz it chose burgers..ultimately the req is bun.. no point in repetion😉
At a movie theater which arm rest is yours? whichever the person sitting next to me leaves😆
What is Satan's last name? No idea who it is 😕
If your driving a federal owned car, and you run a stop sign, is it considered a felony? Law should be law for everyone... 😛
Why is there a disclaimer on the Allstate Auto Insurance commericals that says "Not available in all states"? a kind of warning not to go by the name 😉
If you dug a hole through the center of the earth,and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity? Hypothetical question..good u'll go ahead in life 😉
If a person dies and then springs back to life, do they get their money back for the coffin? Ofcourse.. once booked we hav to pay becoz it was lying idly for us 🤣
If you are asked to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and your the main witness, what if you say "no"? Shame on me becoz someone's life at risk..
Do they bury people with their braces on? who'll care about the appearance everyone will be in deep sorrow..so probably they'll
How far east can you go before you're heading west? Since the earth is round..hmm calculate now since i gave u a clue 😉
How does a Real Estate company sell its office without causing confusion? Without followin the strategy they used to sell others till now...😆
Do dentists go to other dentists or do they just do it themselves? Obviously go to others becoz they know what they are capable of 🤣
If, in a baseball game, the batter hits a ball splitting it right down the center with half the ball flying out of the park and the other half being caught, what is the final ruling? No idea of baseball
If you were to get drunk in a country where the drinking limit is under 21, and went to the states and were still over the limit, could they arrest you for underage drinking even though you did not do the drinking in the states. Well incase you provide the bill of the country u drank in they might leave you 😉
Why do people think that swaying their arm back and forth would change the direction of a bowling ball? Because they saw someone doing it they keep following
Why is it that everyone driving faster than you is considered an idiot and everyone driving slower than you is a moron? Human instinct...never appreciate any1 better than u and also demoralize one lower than u
If pro and con are opposites, wouldn't the opposite of progress be congress? Gud one...BJP can use it as a caption for next election campaign..😉
Why does grape flavor smell the way it is when actual grapes don't taste or smell anything like it. Never judge the book by its cover 😆 😆
If a kid refuses to sleep during nap time, are they guilty of resisting a rest? Yea guilty of robbing mother's nap time too 😳
Is it rude for a deaf person to talk (sign) with their mouth full of food? Well it is if whatever going in is landing out 😉
If its 11:30 PM Dec 31 in Texas and 12:30 AM Jan 1st in New York and you have a New York driver's license that expires Jan 2007, does that mean your license has expired? where are you in texas or newyork?? 😕
What's the difference between normal ketchup and fancy ketchup? the diff in the naming 😆
Why is the Lone Ranger called 'Lone' if he always has his Indian friend Tonto with him? because tonto doesn't stay with him 🤪
When does it stop being partly cloudy and start being partly sunny? after sudden rain
Are eyebrows considered facial hair? They are not but they should have been
If a baby's leg pops out at 11:59PM but his head doesn't come out until 12:01, which day was he born on?
the previous day as partly he entered world
In the song Yankee Doodle, is he calling the horse or the feather "macaroni"? No idea
Is there a time limit on fortune cookie predictions?
Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round? Trying to put all shapes together
Do they have the word "dictionary" in the dictionary?yes they do..for high level people who open it to search something n then forget what it does... 😉
Can you daydream at night? yea simple dream of a day in night... 😉
Why is it that on a phone or calculator the number five has a little dot on it? oh it does i never saw 😲
Can crop circles be square? not possible unti now...research still on
If ghosts can walk through walls and glide down stairs, why don't they fall through the floor? Probably they'd have missed that part of programming or something wrong with that functioning 😉
Is it legal to travel down a road in reverse, as long as your following the direction of the traffic? until n unless u don't create chaos on the road and because of u the scene doesn't turn a mess..😉
When Atheists go to court, do they have to swear on the bible? Well everyone has to and they hav to abide the rules of court...
Why is vanilla ice cream white when vanilla extract is brown? oh i never knew that... probably adulteration is being done 😉
What do you do when you see an endangered animal that is eating an endangered plant? poor thing one day it too has to go thrgh the same phase..
How can something be "new" and "improved"? if it's new, what was it improving on? In the process of improving they discovered a new one... 😉
Why aren't drapes double sided so it looks nice on the inside and outside of your home? I always wondered that but then double money 😉
Why is it that when we "skate on thin ice", we can "get in hot water"? becoz if u do the reverse the consequences of it will be painful 😉
Why do people say beans beans the magical fruit when beans are vegetables? becoz they recall mr.bean and make mistake...😳
If laughter is the best medicine, who's the idiot who said they 'died laughing'? too much laughter is hazadorous.. 😛
If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches? becoz the notes i mean money is made with a product of tree.. 😉
Why are the little styrofoam pieces called peanuts?becoz of their size
Why does the Easter bunny carry eggs? Rabbits don't lay eggs. becoz it can't lay eggs satistying itself by carring one
Do siamese twins pay for one ticket or two tickets when they go to movies and concerts?yea ultimately they're only one
Why are they called 'Jolly Ranchers'? Who said that the ranchers were jolly? becoz they've a very tough task to do..to forget it by calling themselves jolly...  jealous people 😉
Why does caregiver and caretaker mean the same thing? becausing its basically caring..
Can a short person "talk down" to a taller person make the taller person sit on the land and then talk..😉

most of the answers were very very silly... 😆 😆 but i did try  them 😉
Edited by Kavya.... - 12 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
because its silly its fun to read kavya 🤣
melonie thumbnail

Largest ocean in the world?

Smallest ocean in the world?

Longest river in the world?

Highest mountain in the world?

Biggest desert in the world?

First president of India?

First chief minister of AP,TN, Kerala and Karnataka?

Largest coffee growing country in the world?

What are the colours of the Indian flag and what do they mean?

UNO stands for?

www stands for?

URL stands for?

The famous board game Chess was invented in?

New York is popularly knows as the city of?

Nickname  of New York city is?

Country known as the land of white elephants?

Country with the most number of people?

Which is the biggest State in US?

Which country has the world's largest water fall?

What do we the call the study of birds?

What instrument is used to measure temperature?

Largest democracy in the world?

Capital of India?

Capital of AP, TN, Kerala and Karnataka?

Capital of Sri Lanka?

Capital of United States?

India's national animal?

Official language(s) of India?

The zero, place value system and decimal system was developed in?

The Pentagon is located at?

Chemical name for laughing gas?

H2O =

Which country has the largest number of post offices?

Three studies that originated from India?

Andhra Pradesh State flower, sport and dance?

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Kayva yes i htought so hun 🤣 but ok no ringa ringa song.. instead i have this for you 😳

list all ur best friends:  

one thing u wish u could go back in time to change?

what advise would u give to your younger self if u could go back in time?

fav. movie?

secret wish/desire?

favourite occasion?

in your family u are closest to?

one thing u wish u could change about yourself?

one quality u really like about yourself?

if you found out that u were going to die tomorrow, and u had 24 hours left to live, what would u do in that time?

if god gave u only wish, what would it be (it cant be for more wishes)?

what type of books do u like to read?

how many people live with u in ur family?

any bad habits?

name of your kindergarten teacher?

favourite grade?

most prized posession?

do u collect anything?

any pets?

best day of the week?

languages u can speak?

a language u want to learn?

lucky number?

describe your personality in 5 words.

FAVOURITE:

candy?

Chocolate?

book?

animal?

color?

forum?

tv show?

hobby?

season? why?

colour to wear?

least favourite colour to wear?

FILL IN THE BLANKS:

friends are...

family is...

love is...

hate is...

life is...

IF is...

qualities i like in a guy are...

things that annoy me are...

my favourite quote is...

i would cry if...

i would be really happy if...

i would be angry if...

CHOOSE ONE:

Riddhima or Shilpa

Karan or Armaan

Atul or Armaan

KaSH or Mayur

Mayur or Sajan

Sajan or KaSh

paagli or deewani

sigs OR avis

john abraham OR hrithik roshan

priyanka chopra OR amrita rao

srk-kajol OR srk-rani

day OR night

candy OR chocolate

hollywood OR bollywood

spring OR fall

summer OR winter

movies OR music

sigs OR avis

grilling OR being grilled

WOULD YOU RATHER (if possible, in some questions, write why you chose it too):

be smart and ugly OR pretty and dumb ?

win $1,000,000 for yourself OR win $100,000,000 for charity ?

have the ability to fly OR have the ability to be invisible ?

be 3 feet tall OR 9 feet tall ?

be poor but happy OR be rich but miserable ?

spend a year in jail for something u did OR spend a year in jail for something u didnt do ?

make a 100,000 doing something u dont like OR make 30,000 doing something u like ?

loose your best friend forever OR have no contact with your family for a year ?

be the most popular student in school OR the smartest student in school ?

live for 2 weeks and have a great life OR live for a lifetime and have a boring life ?

be blind OR be deaf ?

be a professional singer OR a professional acteress ?

MORE MORE AND MORE

ur fav singer?
can u remeber a baby moment of ur babylife? if yes den wot was it?
in ur childhoood were u a gud child or a bad/naughty bachi?
ur fav section on IF
favorite season of the year?

choose one
pizza or pasta
USA or india
kheer or gulab jamun
chinese or thai
priyanka or kareena
PC or laptop
nokia or samsung
verizon or cingular
Mod or viewbie
cleaning the house or cooking
chattin on If or on yahoo
hindi music or english music

pick one:

pink/blue
orange/yellow
outside/inside
up/down
boy/gurl
friend/girlfriend
one/two
clothes/shoes
handbags/shoes
earings/belts
preppy/casual
songs/movies
people/animals
nice/mean
tall/short
fat/fatter

do u like cars?
wuts ur dream car??
wen u get married where do u wanna live??
will come on IF after u turn 80?
100?
do u like cookies??
do u like milk??
do u like milk nd cookies??
do u like tea??
do u like tea with tea biscuits??

wuts ur fave emo??
why do u like this certain emo so much??
do u like being motw?
do u enjjoy skool?
do u like snow??
do u have a fav show??
if yes then wut is it??
why do u like this show so much?

out of ur frends whu is the:

nicest:
meanest:
weirdest:
most annoyin:
shortest:
cutest:
smartest:
dumbest:
koolest:
most pretty:
emotional:
happiest:
saddest:
oddest:

do u like to surf??
have u ever been surfing?
wud u like to surf??
have u ever sky dived??
wud u like to?
have u ever gone to disney world??
whus ur favourite disney character??
why??
wuts ur fav song ryte now??
wuts ur fav movie ryte now??
y do u like this movie so much??
wuts ur future ambition??
wud u ever get a tatoo?
if u cud wut wud u get tattoed??
do u have glasses??
braces??
do u think nerds r hot??
wud u ever marry a guy whu is:
too tall?
too short??
too happy?
too sad?
chinese??
mexican?
indian?

whus ur fav celebrity frm bollywood??
how bout holywood??
whus ur fav singer??
wuts ur fav teachers name??
wut color wud u wanna dye ur hair??
do u like milkshakes??
do u like milkshakes with cherries??
do u like milkshakes with icecream??
do u have a crush on ne1??
if any wuts her name??
do u like basketball??
do u like sleeping??
do u love eating??

pick one:

apple/banana
orange/tomato
pink/purple
sky/ground
up/down
left/right
straight/gayy
money/love
power/clothes
house/apartment
usa/canada
tv/msn
cell phone/house phone
old/young
skool/no skool

Set one is done now set 2 haha DEEEP BREATH haha lol

choose 1...

sweets / namkeen

aish / sush

soft drinks / juice

karishma / kareena

srk / salmaan

rani / preity

sonu or shaan

beach / mountains

roses / tulips

heart / mind

kank / don

Dhoom /Dhoom2

pink / purple

diamond / gold

coffee / tea

soda / water

Tell us...

1) why u like me?
2) your Origin
3)abt ur sis
4) your Family members
5)which member of your family are you closest to?
6) which member of IF are you closest to?
7) what do you like most about the IF?
8) what do you like the least about the IF??
9) what are you studying at skool?
10) what is your favourite animal?
11) what is your favourite colour?
12) what is your favourite drink?
13)what is your favourite tv programme- indian?
14) what is your favourite tv programme - english?
15)what is your favourite movie?
16) what is your favourite book?
17)what is your favourite cartoon character?
18)what is your favourite item- such as a bracelet or sumthing?
19) what is your favourite holiday destination?
20)what is your favourite day of the week?
21) what is your favourite day of the year?
22) what is your favourite food?
23)what is your favourite place to eat out?
24) what is your favourite hobby?
25) Who is your Fav actor?
28) your fav chai brand ?   
30) How do you feel being MOTW?
31) Do you want more questions???
32) will i be bac with more?

34)describe abt me in 5 lines

35)how u landed at i-f???(plan se ya train se ya bus se ya car se heheheh dunt answer non of these )

36)what quality u want in ur friend to be...n that quality i have or not???

37)ur ideal dream boy...

38)The word u use most commonly:

39)IN A WORD OR SENTENCE:

Love is:

Frndship is:

Life is:

The adjective which wud best describe u

Ur Motto in Life: