Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: gees

haila tumho bhi...😲😲...abh hum kya karbo...gud food takes time to prepare na...aur ee jo decor ka habit dedebo humka...that takes my time majorly..πŸ˜›.but lub u mre n mre for waitng endlessly for me.😊..its all u dear palwas luv that motivates me to do it even better n better...thank u dear...all of u...Samu,Amits,SS baqri bhai... n u Mita πŸ€—

Hats off for you gees for your super duper efforts for all of us, We know you got a hungry family to feed who wait eagerly for a tastey dinner everyday and the show and WU timings coincide wilth all your daily stuff. πŸ‘
πŸ‘
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you for ur lubbly updatewa Gees Di,
enjoyed it.
Dis woman has lost it.

Lubbalubb you & muahh
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice WU gees Thanxx A LOTT...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ For me only the last segment was watchful...πŸ˜›  I lved wen K told P that ''Dis gangia telling me against You To keep a control on ur wife'' and he said ''kahe rakhee daab ke''...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ This shows the difference in the mentality b/wn Krishna and rest of the thakurs...⭐️ Alll & all last scene take away the whole episode..
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for the WU Gees...:)
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Di πŸ˜†  you make us want to watch MKAP in youtube πŸ€—

Thanks Di...πŸ€—
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
WOW... ROCKING WU Gees... πŸ‘

This is your BEST update so far... ⭐️  loved the commentwas... especially about KN and G...πŸ˜†

(going back to read it once again...πŸ˜‰ )
Edited by a_uma - 12 years ago
gees thumbnail
Originally posted by: a_uma

WOW... ROCKING WU Gees...πŸ‘

This is your BEST update so far... ⭐️ loved the commentwas... especially about KN and G...πŸ˜†

(going back to read it once again...πŸ˜‰ )

πŸ˜† thank U Auma sweetu...u doin a gr8 job on Lud too...if u liked the commentwas then ples read yesterdays WU...this is an extension of it...am sure u will find that funny too... πŸ˜†
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Geetum Di for the lovely update !!!πŸ˜ƒ
Loved the episode final part...Baba rocked..!! Ganga's words from her tongue is longer than her...so flower vase wasnt enough for her..shud have been something bigger!!πŸ˜›
Loved ur comments!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Have a Great Weekend!!
Edited by DevuDivya - 12 years ago
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the rocking updateπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘.Your line"she wants to play with fire" was awesomeπŸ‘.Comments  were toh too good😊
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for entertaining and wonderful update gees your comment are amazing just loved them.kasg krish vase gangwa k head par mar deta