Kabir : Abhay shant ho jaa "Yaar" - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for this post Anu πŸ€—
I also noticed Kabir called Abhay 'yaar'... i so wanted their friendship to happen... i always liked Kabir and if my two fav ppl become frnds that wud b gr8 πŸ˜Š Atleast now, Kabir's opinion about Abhayis going to change πŸ˜³
and hell yes... piya is gonna be jealous πŸ˜† awww the poor baby looked soo sad when Ruhi asked her how would Abhay and Alina look together πŸ˜† 
Widout a certain dobriyal i almost enjoy everythin in the show now ...do I need to mention whos that... i don think so πŸ˜‰
atleast for this we should get some abhiya moments... yeh ek cheez ke ilaba sab kuch dekhne ko milta hai πŸ˜³
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

Anupama evn I m so eagerly waiting 4 kabir & Abhay frndship.Mt college k 1st two stud😳

Me too! So loved watching this scene! πŸ˜³

Plus I wouldnt mind Jeh also becoming friends with the two -- Dint three of them look HOT in one frame!? πŸ˜³
I too loved it! It was an amazing scene
Originally posted by AyshaNoreen

nice postπŸ‘πŸ‘... i m waiting 4 kabir-abhay friendship bond yaarπŸ˜›... they will b great friends😊...
LOVE ABHIYAβ€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈ

Thank you! πŸ˜Š Me too... ya! High time they both became buddies πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by @nup@m@

Thank you! πŸ˜Š I visited almost all pages and saw nobody had spoken about this little yet strong Abhay - Kabir ( 😳 ) scene and seriously this was the part which I loved most --so I though why not!? 

I loved the first half of the episode -- Abhay really made Jeh's chutni today πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and to think he did this for Alina was so cute! I am so looking forward to Abhina track and Abhay - Kabir track now! They are on my top list as of now!πŸ˜‰

Yes Pia's jealousy was bound to happen -- and Abhiya scenes  -- we will get loads of them anyways! πŸ˜›
u know what, i have always that u echo my sentiments πŸ˜†
we just think in same direction 🀣...ur top list is exactly like mine TongueπŸ˜†
i loved the way Abhay ne Jeh ka BBB nikaal diya in front of the whole college 🀣🀣
Abhay is saviour for every damsel in distress πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...b it Alina or Kabira 🀣🀣
Abhiya r meant to b together, i think by now ppl shud have known it...still they r crying πŸ˜•
I loved the way Abhay said :

"Tum kabir ko haath nahiin lagaaoge , Jeh."

AbhIr all the way, dude! It gotta happen. πŸ₯³

Oh I hope atleast now Abhay will get a friend as everyone else is busy falling in love with him.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

I loved the way Abhay said :

"Tum kabir ko haath nahiin lagaaoge , Jeh."

AbhIr all the way, dude! It gotta happen. πŸ₯³

what? tumne un dono ka naam bhi rakh diya Abhir?? 😲 πŸ€£

lol i think they will make awesome combo...Kabir is sweet n funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes me too liked that dialogue of Kabir..Abhay n Kabir's frndship wud b interesting to watch..hope the cvs r moving in that direction..

Originally posted by princess_xeelan

Thanks for this post Anu πŸ€—
I also noticed Kabir called Abhay 'yaar'... i so wanted their friendship to happen... i always liked Kabir and if my two fav ppl become frnds that wud b gr8 πŸ˜Š Atleast now, Kabir's opinion about Abhayis going to change πŸ˜³
and hell yes... piya is gonna be jealous πŸ˜† awww the poor baby looked soo sad when Ruhi asked her how would Abhay and Alina look together πŸ˜† 
Widout a certain dobriyal i almost enjoy everythin in the show now ...do I need to mention whos that... i don think so πŸ˜‰
atleast for this we should get some abhiya moments... yeh ek cheez ke ilaba sab kuch dekhne ko milta hai πŸ˜³

Awww... Thanks hun! Glad u liked it πŸ€— I know - Abhay Kabir bond - whatever little was shown was awesome!😳 And I cant wait to watch more of it πŸ˜ I am seriously hoping the CV's move in this direction.

Pia was jealous -- she has to be because afterall she has gotten Abhay itni bhag -daud karne ke baad πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ... She will beat the hell out of Alina if she realizes what's in Alina's mind for Abhay. But for me -- I am looking forward to Abhina friendship more than anything else.

Don't even say her name πŸ€’ Even though I liked the scene -- it was cute -- but because it was on her it spoilt it for me.

We will get Abhiya moments -- that I am sure of! πŸ˜³