Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

No one can resist but fall for ABHIYA..!! (Page 8)

hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by hukshila

piya is testing her medicine n super jealous but i feel pity for alina, always deprived person n now falling with some one who is already in love with piya. she will again remain deprived of love n aloneOuch she doesn't know aobut Abhay's angel service so started feeling for him Confused

HAi Kiran..HugYes sad for Alina..but sad for Piya also..I mean why couldnt she just like ABHAY..as a true friend..why..but as everyone says..story high point jaane ke liye yeh sab zaroori hota hai issiliyeConfusedTongue

Hi HemaHug, coz cv's want all dhera doon girls fall for abhayLOL so all the new entries will also fall for him before doing any thing else hereSleepy jealousy track se het k story me kuch or b ho sketa heConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anurag--

Hema...loved u'r post...HugAbhaya r such jewels dat every1 falls 4 dem...its their charm which can make any1 fall into their beautiful Magic...Day Dreaming Pia was really jealous...and it was obvious d way abhay was caring 4 alinaEmbarrassed...toh definately kuch kuch toh hoga he...LOL Dis jealousy will make Abhaya more closer than ever and their love 4 each other will increase...Embarrassed And finally Abhay's gud side is seen 2 all atleast now Kabir knows dat abhay is a kind hearted person...Hug i really hope we get d start of Abhay-Kabir Friendship...and dey will surely rock as best Buddies..Hug btw who do u think is dat mysterious lady hurting Danchi...Confused

Aww..ANURAG.Hug.sorryEmbarrassed ..yaar I feel so bad.how can I miss this..GOSH..ABHIYA are making me blind  in worry for them sometimes..so forgiveme.pata nahin dimag kahan reheta hai..LOL Aww..Anurag you know you always make my mood light with your sweet owrds..I loved it where you have said ki ABHIYA Heartwill come closer with this..track..aww yesDay Dreaming I feel the same..& as far as Kabir & Abhay..Anurag I swear..I cant tell you how happy I am to see their friendship track ..I cant tell you ow much I wanted to see that happening..aww..in the promo the way he was so concerned for Kabir in hspital & teh way he was looking at chand angrily when he was saying he cannot save danish as it willexpose their clan..or something..wohaa.it was classClap That lady is strange..it has to be deepu anunty..who has been changed or what..?? LOLor esle..emmm it can be another wearwolf daughter of Dipannita ..God knows how many she has hidden.ROFL.& on a serious note I seriously dont know who it is..yaar..Tongue

MR.KooL

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivoash

mujhe kuch samaj nahi aa raha...
maine abhitak episode hi nahi dekha...Cry
plz god mere saath aisa mat karo...Cry.
sorry hemu di...CryCry

hey yeh kya horaha hai..you dint watch ..why sweet heart..Hug
--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
      HEMA

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-sakshi- IF-Dazzler
-sakshi-
-sakshi-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Hema  whatever you have written about Abhiya is so true. This epi was a mixed feeling of happy sad & uneasy feeling of restlessnesss... Piya was little happy about Abhay  helping her best buddy Kabir & more shocked that her beloved knows so many facts about Alina. Felt miserable for Piya as everyone was singing praises of Abhay helping Alina & how will they lookas a couple.. poor girl she had to see him wiping her tears & him not even knowing that.  Now Piya is upset & Abahy doen't know this& its the hospital track which is starting.. hope the cvs. realise that we want to see Abahy wearing the red shirt... its always Piya who calls or texts him but she's really upset & Abahy will be with Danish.. we don't want the making up of Abhiya . ruthna mannana to be taken over by those silly scenes , though happy for Abhay- kabir & Alina , hope she comes to know about Abhiya. & what a naughty song you picked today... chalo dear Have a nice week-end & do write  about your B'day celebration whenever you get time.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sumana13--

HEMA

GOSH that was really solid.Embarrassed.hun..I loved thatDay Dreaming..SUMANA>.aw..you always give me such sweet ways of expressing your love for me ..& I get so nervous whether I am worth even a bit o fit..HugHug
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetchocolate

Hema  whatever you have written about Abhiya is so true. This epi was a mixed feeling of happy sad & uneasy feeling of restlessnesss... Piya was little happy about Abhay  helping her best buddy Kabir & more shocked that her beloved knows so many facts about Alina. Felt miserable for Piya as everyone was singing praises of Abhay helping Alina & how will they lookas a couple.. poor girl she had to see him wiping her tears & him not even knowing that.  Now Piya is upset & Abahy doen't know this& its the hospital track which is starting.. hope the cvs. realise that we want to see Abahy wearing the red shirt... its always Piya who calls or texts him but she's really upset & Abahy will be with Danish.. we don't want the making up of Abhiya . ruthna mannana to be taken over by those silly scenes , though happy for Abhay- kabir & Alina , hope she comes to know about Abhiya. & what a naughty song you picked today... chalo dear Have a nice week-end & do write  about your B'day celebration whenever you get time.

Thank you Sakshi.Hug.I am worried on the same lines..ki iss accident aur sab ko angel service ki wajah se..I hope creatives ABhay ko Piya ke baare mien fikar karne ka mauak denge ya nahin yaar..Specially that shirt..I mean he will wear it for sure..but when & how & will the credit  go to someone else I am thinking & feeling very tensedOuch for ABHIYA..both..awww..I so cant see them in slightest of slightest pain you know.DeadI so want ABhay to do something out of the way to make PIYA happy..& that is FINAL..order..Evil Smile
Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Wow Hema Dhi brilliant. 

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index