Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

No one can resist but fall for ABHIYA..!! - Page 7

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hema  whatever you have written about Abhiya is so true. This epi was a mixed feeling of happy sad & uneasy feeling of restlessnesss... Piya was little happy about Abhay  helping her best buddy Kabir & more shocked that her beloved knows so many facts about Alina. Felt miserable for Piya as everyone was singing praises of Abhay helping Alina & how will they lookas a couple.. poor girl she had to see him wiping her tears & him not even knowing that.  Now Piya is upset & Abahy doen't know this& its the hospital track which is starting.. hope the cvs. realise that we want to see Abahy wearing the red shirt... its always Piya who calls or texts him but she's really upset & Abahy will be with Danish.. we don't want the making up of Abhiya . ruthna mannana to be taken over by those silly scenes , though happy for Abhay- kabir & Alina , hope she comes to know about Abhiya. & what a naughty song you picked today... chalo dear Have a nice week-end & do write  about your B'day celebration whenever you get time.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: --sumana13--

HEMA

GOSH that was really solid.😳.hun..I loved that😍..SUMANA>.aw..you always give me such sweet ways of expressing your love for me ..& I get so nervous whether I am worth even a bit o fit..πŸ€—πŸ€—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sweetchocolate

Hema  whatever you have written about Abhiya is so true. This epi was a mixed feeling of happy sad & uneasy feeling of restlessnesss... Piya was little happy about Abhay  helping her best buddy Kabir & more shocked that her beloved knows so many facts about Alina. Felt miserable for Piya as everyone was singing praises of Abhay helping Alina & how will they lookas a couple.. poor girl she had to see him wiping her tears & him not even knowing that.  Now Piya is upset & Abahy doen't know this& its the hospital track which is starting.. hope the cvs. realise that we want to see Abahy wearing the red shirt... its always Piya who calls or texts him but she's really upset & Abahy will be with Danish.. we don't want the making up of Abhiya . ruthna mannana to be taken over by those silly scenes , though happy for Abhay- kabir & Alina , hope she comes to know about Abhiya. & what a naughty song you picked today... chalo dear Have a nice week-end & do write  about your B'day celebration whenever you get time.

Thank you Sakshi.πŸ€—.I am worried on the same lines..ki iss accident aur sab ko angel service ki wajah se..I hope creatives ABhay ko Piya ke baare mien fikar karne ka mauak denge ya nahin yaar..Specially that shirt..I mean he will wear it for sure..but when & how & will the credit  go to someone else I am thinking & feeling very tensed for ABHIYA..both..awww..I so cant see them in slightest of slightest pain you know.🀒I so want ABhay to do something out of the way to make PIYA happy..& that is FINAL..order..😈
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Hema Dhi brilliant. 
LovelyAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
post updated on page 1πŸ˜›... sorry 4 lateπŸ˜•...
LOVE ABHIYA
β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈ