Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shahbaz123

you are only one person in this forum ,i respect more then other people ,because you will stand in front of truth ,and often speaks piya favor ,your post is just awe some ,wish i have a mind like you and makes many posts in favor of piya  

Wow..that 's a great great compliment dear,...I am honoured..& I always stand & live for ABHIYA..They have become a part of my breathing..so  its as simple as that.😳.I see  that with every moment their love only grows for each other..& it so grows on me also..I hope to live up to your words..always..🤗
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hema I love ur post maine pehlehi kaha tha aaj Hema mixed emotions mai hogiin my post.Yes Abhiya jealousy track was too gud.Oh Abhiya r so adorable as u said😳
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Puja_Nava

hemmuuu🤗...I was waiting for your post only...haha...forum main aag lag gai hain alina ke love abhay ke liye dekhkar😆...I realized that piya was not happy with the whole thing going on when she stared at abhay after jeh left😆...lagta hain abhay ki solid lagne wali hain😆...yeh vampire itna cute kyun hain ki sare ladkyan usi pe marti hain?😆...I really like alina and don't want her to be hurt at the end, so I hope abhay clears her misunderstanding faster...poor girl..everyone is against her and now she is falling in loving with someone who is actually living for a sole reason PIYA😳

ha ha ..zaroor SOLID lagne waali..hai.😆.aur lagni bhi chahiye ..solid..aw..it will be so awesome to see him manao..but this accident of Danish & Panchi will ruin all this I feel & I am not at all liking it..I hope we get done with this accident stuff soon..yaar..😛so that we get a Abhay manoing Piya..awww..🤗😍
..SchnellBus.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

I m so dreaming how abhay will manao pia. she wud refuse to talk to him or take his calls, so he will enter her room in the middle of night through window and then manao her by seducing her 🤪☺️  and then what will happen, is 🤬 ☺️

OMG.U have made me speechless grl 😍😍😍😍🤪🤪🤪🤪
Abhay seduces Pia. 🤪🤪🥳😍
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hema 🤗 Abhiya are jaan of the show! Everybody has to fall for them. Especially Abhay -- He is superb Ya! The way he made a chutni about Jeh's brotherly feelings today was awesome! -- No doubt everybody who has once known him has become fida over him -- Pia , Metz, Ruhi , T, Misha, Panchi and now Alina! 

Pia -- I loved that she was jealous today! I love a jealous Pia! But then you said it right -- Pia got a taste of her own medicine -- Abhay ka dil ka haal jo hota hai jab woh tumhe Jeh ke saath dekhta hai -- wahin she deserved. And now all I am hoping is for a good Abhay Pia scene over Alina -- That will be cute 😳 Abhay will tell Pia that he loves only her and can never think of anyone else that way and Pia will tell him that if he tries to she will kill the girl 😆 😆

B/w how was ur b'day!?

LOVE :)
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidchu

Hema di dont get angry with me but I m loving abhay-alina track and I so want to see this track of friendship between them! I loved jealous Pia and supportive abhay for alina for first time someone stood for poor alina or else she has faced so much atrocities!

N now alina will definately help abhay against jeh and m loving it! Many abhiya fans on forum bashing abhina track I hope u can make them understand😳😳

Awww..ARCHU..🤗I hope I have put exactly the same calming thoughts in my post..😛& it will be fine..Archu😳.I mean woh headings thoda ..cooldown karogi toh ..sab kuch samblega..😆yes I get what you are trying to say..& you also please dont get upset..ABHIYA se humlog itne posessive hai na..toh..we cant see anyone is pain..even slightest..You know how we are tolerating this Alina's brother already in Piya's life..& l now uske upar yeh choutha angel shuru hojaayega toh ..aag toh bhadkegi na..Archu..😆just imagine ..abbhi abhhi .ABHIYA ..ka .pyaar ka izhaar hua hai..Pyaar ke acceptence hua hai..abhi yeh shuru hogaya😕 so..gussa toh aayega hina😳..try to understand..& dont worry..yes ABHINA friendship is cute..But I dont want anything at the cost of ABHIYA..that is all..😍
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: purple_shadoz

hemu di...🤗i jst lv ur post...tosay i ws so dshrtnd dt we ddnt gt any abhiya cn...😭bt dn tws nyc to c pia gtng jealous...u r rite...dts wt abhay feelx wn c s wd jeh...😆i hope mondzy ko hame kch accha milega...m hoping piz gts angry n zbhay manaofies her wd hx usual chzrmng ways...😳

Thank you so much dearrooo..🤗YUP me too was totally disheartened yaar..and now this accident yaar..abb monday ko bhi kuch milega bhi ya nahin..yaar..😡chalo koi baat nahin hum intezaar karenge..humara yahi toh kaam hai na..😆😛Oh yes we will get a ABHAY manoing PIYA awww..I am dieing to see that too..😍
..SchnellBus.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Gorgeous Post Hema.Actually i was finding ur post but did not find it ,then suddenly i open the first page and saw ur post.I always read ur posts eagerly.They always have passion,love,romance and much more.
Agree with you.Mano game to honi chahiye.Lol aur aik wo alina😡Does she know about Abhiya's Love?i think she does not.Chand mamo was so proud of his son.LOL i was rofling when i watched him thinking so positive ( from their side) 🤣 that ABHAY is trying to thor that kamzir karhi🤪🤣🤣🤣Abhay should not think about every1 man.Contrate on Pia sweetheart🤣😳
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Awww..ARCHU..🤗I hope I have put exactly the same calming thoughts in my post..😛& it will be fine..Archu😳.I mean woh headings thoda ..cooldown karogi toh ..sab kuch samblega..😆yes I get what you are trying to say..& you also please dont get upset..ABHIYA se humlog itne posessive hai na..toh..we cant see anyone is pain..even slightest..You know how we are tolerating this Alina's brother already in Piya's life..& l now uske upar yeh choutha angel shuru hojaayega toh ..aag toh bhadkegi na..Archu..😆just imagine ..abbhi abhhi .ABHIYA ..ka .pyaar ka izhaar hua hai..Pyaar ke acceptence hua hai..abhi yeh shuru hogaya😕 so..gussa toh aayega hina😳..try to understand..& dont worry..yes ABHINA friendship is cute..But I dont want anything at the cost of ABHIYA..that is all..😍

Actually hema di I want alina to gain self confidence from abhay and then take badla from her family poor girl I feel she is most abla nari on show everyone treats her like rubbish including her own family
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

hema I love ur post maine pehlehi kaha tha aaj Hema mixed emotions mai hogiin my post.Yes Abhiya jealousy track was too gud.Oh Abhiya r so adorable as u said😳

Ha ha..Srihti.🤗.you & chakkz..Dishu..so many of you..know me so well I tell you..kyunki mein toh ek khuli kitaab hun as far as ABHIYA is concerned.😆.& I am glad you people are reading me so well..😳Aw..yeah ..Jealousy brings out the best out of everyone..& this accident I hope dosent ruin any ABHIYA moments for us yaar..