Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

No one can resist but fall for ABHIYA..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
ABHAY & PIYA whom we call at one breath as ABHIYA😍..are so irresistable ..so adoring..so charming..so outshining..so yummy..so impossible to get types..& so dangerously awesome..that they attract everyones attention..either they hate them..(because they cant be what they are..) or they adore them..(because they are so loveable ) or they just fall head over heals for them(..because they are soo unattainable..& people always love forbidden or unachievable stuff..ek ajeeb si kashish hoti hai..)Simple.😛.!! 

But the best part is both ABHIYA are oblivious..(means unaware ) to all these things..they are just sweet to many who come on their way of journey of life..but if people fall for them instantly ..its not their fault..awww😍but I was so happy & sooo sad also it was a mixed torture of emotions for me..See let me be clear I cant see ABHIYA I mean anyone among them in slightest of uneasy feeling or restlessness..leave alone angry or sad😆..that will be extreme🤢..so when tonight..Piya instead of getting happy that her beloved helped her best buddy Kabir..she was more concerned with the fact that Abhay knew some details about Alina ..& she immediatley became a perfect posessive lover a girl can be..she is not AMUSED..& I being a posessive lover of ABHIYA myself I wasnt amused to see my sweety in Jealousy😈 ..but deep inside thatgave me a sweet feeling of aww..how sweet is that..soo posessive ..hun..😳❤️😍Its like ..YOU ARE MINE..& ONLY MINE..I loveee it..🤗

and again later on when Ruhi..was all praises about ABHAY's hero giri with the gang of girls..trying spill the venom of maybe alina & Abhay can be more than friends..& PIYA over hearing..it in shock ..despair ..jealousy ..anger & SHOCK..OH MY GOD..I thought she will catch fire mann woha.🤗.& to add on Ghee to the fire we get to see Abhay consoling Alina..wiping her tears..😲😈😆 HELLO MR.ANGEL ON DUTY forever VAMPIRE..ABHAY RAICHAND😈..please do try to remember that you are a Vampire & not a Angel on duty okieee.😡.🤣 jab dekho service deta phirta hai..but wohaaa..Piya..now you get your own medicine..to drink..this is exactly what ABHAY FEELS When YOU are with Jeh doing dance or whatever..for Majboori..so CHILL lady..YOU KNOW HE IS YOURS..He is one  PERSON..who breaths & exists for you.😍.But I agree with you PIYA ..now he will have to bend head over heels to make you happy😈..after all he has done a mistake ..so what if it was unknowingly.😆.🤗Now how is he going to pacify you & turnout the fire in you..is Abhay's  problem😛..humtoh yahan sirf maze lene ke liye baithe hain..sorry..hun..😛😉😍Jealousy mein ..posessive jo ek nazara milta hai na..woha..that has to be felt & experienced..it is one of the beauty of being in love or should I say a examination in the process of being in love..one of the hurdles to over come..& we all know..YOU WILL both pass out in flying colours &  with ease..

And you could see the innocense in which Abhay offered help to alina..later on..but if she feels for him the other way...toh Abhay ka  kya kusoor hai...awww...🤗woh toh ..zinda bhi hai sirf..uss ek ladki ke liye ..who has taught him to live ..love & smile ...PIYA..!!

And tonight I dedicate this song for that examination of being in love that ..challenge of being in love..for this eternal couple..ABHIYA..❤️😍

aaeeye meharabaan, baithhiye jaanejaan
shauk se lijiye jee ishk ke imtihaan😍❤️

kaise ho tum naujawaan...  kitane haseen  mehemaan
kaise karu main bayaan ... dil kee naheen hain jubaan

dekhaa machal ke jidhar, bijalee giraa dee udhar😛
kis kaa jalaa aashiyaan, bijalee ko ye kyaa khabar😳😛

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovelyAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

LOVE ABHIYA❤️🤗❤️
Edited by AyshaNoreen - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I m so dreaming how abhay will manao pia. she wud refuse to talk to him or take his calls, so he will enter her room in the middle of night through window and then manao her by seducing her 🤪☺️  and then what will happen, is 🤬 ☺️Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Nice post Hemu..

If u get time - see Abhay as the real dabaang
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

I m so dreaming how abhay will manao pia. she wud refuse to talk to him or take his calls, so he will enter her room in the middle of night through window and then manao her by seducing her 🤪☺️  and then what will happen, is 🤬 ☺️

I am totally with you on that..😍🤬I 'm going to come up with one such dream of mine tomorrow..to live this🤢 Weekend..😳😉
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Nice post Hemu..

If u get time - see Abhay as the real dabaang

THANK YOU Cari..!! & here I go..🤗
shahbaz123 thumbnail
you are only one person in this forum ,i respect more then other people ,because you will stand in front of truth ,and often speaks piya favor ,your post is just awe some ,wish i have a mind like you and makes many posts in favor of piya  
Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hemmuuu🤗...I was waiting for your post only...haha...forum main aag lag gai hain alina ke love abhay ke liye dekhkar😆...I realized that piya was not happy with the whole thing going on when she stared at abhay after jeh left😆...lagta hain abhay ki solid lagne wali hain😆...yeh vampire itna cute kyun hain ki sare ladkyan usi pe marti hain?😆...I really like alina and don't want her to be hurt at the end, so I hope abhay clears her misunderstanding faster...poor girl..everyone is against her and now she is falling in loving with someone who is actually living for a sole reason PIYA😳
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 Hema di dont get angry with me but I m loving abhay-alina track and I so want to see this track of friendship between them! I loved jealous Pia and supportive abhay for alina for first time someone stood for poor alina or else she has faced so much atrocities!

N now alina will definately help abhay against jeh and m loving it! Many abhiya fans on forum bashing abhina track I hope u can make them understand😳😳
purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hemu di...🤗i jst lv ur post...tosay i ws so dshrtnd dt we ddnt gt any abhiya cn...😭bt dn tws nyc to c pia gtng jealous...u r rite...dts wt abhay feelx wn c s wd jeh...😆i hope mondzy ko hame kch accha milega...m hoping piz gts angry n zbhay manaofies her wd hx usual chzrmng ways...😳