Together again at the Coffee Table - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Armu and Gargi.  Come on in ... and have some coffee.  Black or with milk? πŸ˜‰
)
Originally posted by BheegiBasanti

Skep...so great to see you after eons! Was asking Dew to get you to reopen the CT somewhere! BTW...are you still watching Maryaada?

Yes, I do see Maryada at least twice a week.  Who are you???  Have I interacted with you be4?  Are you from Maryada forum?  Had a friend there called Jaya.  Dyu know her?  She used to write Random Musings ... infact I dont see Jaya anymore.  (must confess I have returned to IF after 3 months I think πŸ˜³ )
Edited by skeptical - 12 years ago
Hey Skep... LONG time !!! * HUGS* πŸ€—
It's Jaya...I just changed my ID some months ago! πŸ˜†

@Skep - Dew had told me on FB πŸ˜† Came to check out the forum and CT was on first page πŸ˜› 
Gosh - it seems like ages since I heard this name - little one😳

Yeh - at the end of the day its the camaraderie that matters πŸ€— friends gossiping and chatting and dissecting as they sip their coffees 😊 I have really missed that 😊 If nothing else, i m thankful that KTLK has brought us all together😊 old friends continuing where they left off and new friendships forming 😊 

about the show ... well i like most of the cast (will reserve judgement on Kritika bcos havent really seen her acting) so i guess we will be satisfied in that department ... but earlier today ... i read MB's interview which said the focus will be their personal/romantic lives and not the professional one ... One of the best parts of DK (for me) was that the professional aspect was given importance and treated with respect. Again i m trying to remind myself that they'll make changes... that its a new show etc πŸ˜† just as well i dont have any expectations or have any chances of becoming attached πŸ˜›

Sooo - u prefer Mohnish to Rahat😈. Lets see how that works out πŸ˜† .. for me Dr Ahmer was about as ... sexy😳 as it can get πŸ˜† 

@Jaya - i was wondering who the hell is Basanti πŸ˜† i thought its sonia with a new idπŸ˜›.. waise i never asked you ... what does darlunia mean?

@Dewy - any chances of roping in Nupur as well πŸ˜†?

@new patrons - looking forward to getting to know all of you πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

gotta go ...
take care fellas 
Originally posted by Arwen.

@Skep - Dew had told me on FB πŸ˜† Came to check out the forum and CT was on first page πŸ˜› 
Gosh - it seems like ages since I heard this name - little one😳  Dew told you?  But Dew didn't know until today that I had started a thread here ... πŸ˜²

Yeh - at the end of the day its the camaraderie that matters πŸ€— friends gossiping and chatting and dissecting as they sip their coffees 😊 I have really missed that 😊 If nothing else, i m thankful that KTLK has brought us all together😊 old friends continuing where they left off and new friendships forming 😊 Agree absolutely

about the show ... well i like most of the cast (will reserve judgement on Kritika bcos havent really seen her acting) so i guess we will be satisfied in that department ... but earlier today ... i read MB's interview which said the focus will be their personal/romantic lives and not the professional one ... One of the best parts of DK (for me) was that the professional aspect was given importance and treated with respect. Again i m trying to remind myself that they'll make changes... that its a new show etc πŸ˜† just as well i dont have any expectations or have any chances of becoming attached πŸ˜›

Sooo - u prefer Mohnish to Rahat😈. Lets see how that works out πŸ˜† .. for me Dr Ahmer was about as ... sexy😳 as it can get πŸ˜† Outward appearance was not what I was referring to, it was the character itself.  He came out as sort of cold.  But hey I saw this serial eons ago and my vision could be blurred.  It was a statement in the passing.

@Jaya - i was wondering who the hell is Basanti πŸ˜† i thought its sonia with a new idπŸ˜›.. waise i never asked you ... what does darlunia mean?  Yes my thoughts exactly ... and why the need to change the id? But if you're happy then so am I

@Dewy - any chances of roping in Nupur as well πŸ˜†?

@new patrons - looking forward to getting to know all of you πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

gotta go ...
take care fellas 
Originally posted by BheegiBasanti

It's Jaya...I just changed my ID some months ago! πŸ˜†

Well Huggy Wuggy Buggy ... how is everything at yr end?  And have you stopped yr musings or what?  Are u still at Mary ki Ada?  
@Skep - dew told me that u were planning on coming to this forum .. i assumed u ll do so when the show starts but when i was going thru it myself, i saw that u had already opened the coffee table 😊

@Dr Ahmer- i was talking abut the overall package πŸ˜† And in some ways the character was a little cold but to me that was a part of his overall appeal πŸ˜›
I have not watched the predecessor Dhoop Kinare but have heard it was a very good show and was very popular too. Rajan Sahi is a good director and Mohnish Behl and Kritika are very talented actors. Am sure they will do justice to their roles. The cast also includes some other talented actors also. Waiting for the show to start.
Hey Sami, Jaya..😊

Arw, do you have links for Dhoop Kinare?