Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Together again at the Coffee Table (Page 38)

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
its rushed as they are concentrating on infatuation of nidhi with no feelings from him yet..once he knows who is behind house he will hate her...and story will be more she trying to win him while he struggling with biterness

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
At the moment Nidhi is also not sure of her feelings...whether it is attraction, infatuation or love...Hence her decision to rejoin the hospital...

As for Ashu he himself has admitted to Mallika that he has built a fortress around him and ensconced himself in that. And he is now against letting anyone into this fortress...But Nidhi will definitely find a way to break the walls and make her way into his heart.

Fireworks will start when Ashu finds out that it is actually Nidhi who has been left the house...Or possibly Nidhi will find out first that the person who Ashu hates for getting the house is she herself...

Lets see how the Cvs plan this house realisation track. Should be interesting to watch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
@Arw... rushed yes... but as Sami said... they havent exactly shown Nidhi pondering on what is it that she exactly feels... theres an opening.. a slight tingling in her heart.. whenever Ashus name comes.. but theres no deep feeling attached to it just yet...!!

@Skeppy... i hope u gonna update ur version of the 'Candle light tea' ??? I thot it was well executed in the show. .but wanna read ur take...!!

I m personally a bit sad that they havent shown 'Nidhis ..tug for her profession as a reason to go back... rather Ashus words and her moms last wish...' tho She does justify to Anji the next morning that its coz the kids ward loves her.. but if that was the reason why was she so indifferent when those same kids stayed hungry for her?? :S  I dun like the reason of her return at all... as a PROFESSIONAL but as a DROOLER... to heall with logic.. bring on AshNi ka magic!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratisami01Mehek25

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
caught up with episodes..i like the idea of infatuated stupid impulsive nidhi and i really hope they show something major happening so as to jolt her out of dream and lala land and then also some struggle by ashutosh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaArwen.

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

caught up with episodes..i like the idea of infatuated stupid impulsive nidhi and i really hope they show something major happening so as to jolt her out of dream and lala land and then also some struggle by ashutosh

M A L L I K A ... naam hi kafi hai LOL ... did u see that smirk on her face when Ashu offered Nidhi on a platter to her to mentor??? Oh la la... this is gonna b one.. battle ...n m excited about it Embarrassed

Edited by Armu4eva - 09 November 2011 at 10:31pm
BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Happy New Year ya'all!  Party
shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
oohh the coffee tabel...
that has been a while...
we should continue to have coffee...

all best wishes for 2012...
may all your hopes and  wishes be fulfilled...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index