Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
to me they r disastrous in making nidhi's character..i think she stayed in hospital for 2-3 weeks Na,serial moves at faster than daily pace so lots of viewers r getting confused..also too many flash backs make it bit borning but Dr. shashank's character is very beautiful i like his character a lot
skeps welcome back though i will be more regular only next week 28 on wards as i am having some work related issues that need to be sorted out.
great to see u well and happy again

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Skep - welcome back 🤗 Am glad u r feeling better 🤗

about the show - its weird .. on one hand it has moved and jet speed vis a vis Ashutosh-Nidhi relationship. Nidhi was in hospital for what 2 days? and already he is having flashbacks about her and all. Somehow they havent exactly showed the transition of how it happened. 

On the other hand, thanks to meandering direction and writing, the whole thing ends up looking like slow and boring 😆 

I have hardly seen a scene or two this past week. I wont be followng this show (sorry Tanu 😳) but will drop by here for u guys 🤗
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Glad you're back, Skep ! 👍🏼

Honestly ... am not watching this show 😔 ... am here just to meet all my dear friends !

After reading Sami's & Arwen's views about the serial, I feel I haven't missed out on much ! Somehow cant bring myself to like Krutika 😔 ... of course I like Monish a lot ! 😊

Waiting for Skep to continue her take on the epi ... I'll be following that avidly !

BTW ... what other serials are you guys watching ? Any other general thread ?  ... I mean here we wont be able to talk of anything other than this serial ... so , is there some other place where we can meet up and share our thoughts or catch up ?

skeptical thumbnail
My take on KTLK will come up later tonight ... so make sure to read it and of course comment.
Arwen11 thumbnail
Usha - 🤗  dont go by my opinion 😆. It is somewhat colored by my love for Dhoop Kinare 😳

a CC is a good idea if @Skep doesnt mind opening one 😛

PS - Sorry for the delayed response even though i'm online. I was trying to revamp my siggy dabba 😆
Edited by Arwen. - 12 years ago
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Skep ... Great ! ... am waiting !

@ Arwen ... I can understand you liking DK more ... originals are usually better ! The 'wannabes', either try too hard to ape or try something different and end up looking trite ! 
BTW ... cute pics in your siggy / profile dabbas ! Which serial are they ?
I remember you had Richard Armitage before ... SIGHHH ... what a guy !  😍  I  have seen N&S on youtube nearly 30 times !!!! 😆

@ Skep: What do your say about a CC ? Do try to open one ... all our friends would be thrilled !
Edited by rusha4003 - 12 years ago
Arwen11 thumbnail
Usha i ve so many siggies/avs that i want to use and not enuf space 😔 yesterday i was trying to get animated siggies to work like my second one (u know how each pic is replaced by the next?) but it wasnt working 😔

Kher... the first one is a Pk serial (it has ended) called Mera Naseeb, second is from another serial called Akbari Asghari... Third has too many to count 😆 but includes Glee, LOTR, North and South (i havent forgotten Armitage 😛) hyperlink is the Kurbaan Hua dance from Geet... The stacked av on the side is from another Pk show Humsafar...

I soo wanted to add something from KTLK but i dont like the show 😔

btw are u stilll watching SNS? Finally Rashi is getting her comeuppance

@Skep - u havent updated ur thread
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hiya chicas!

Skep...hope you are feeling better!

skeptical thumbnail
@ Arwen n Usha ... Are you really going to be regulars there at the chat thread?  And who else besides the 3-4 of us will visit?   Edited by skeptical - 12 years ago
Arwen11 thumbnail
@Skep - i doubt any one other than the handful of us will visit but that's okay i suppose... chat threads sometimes remain dormant for weeks. I just dont want your thread to get in trouble in case i talk too much about other stuff.. i do try to incorporate discussion about KTLK in my posts but i m not sure how long i can continue with that so yeh chat thread would be preferable 😕

Though honestly, when i m in the mood i can go for weeks without interacting with anyone 😳 Oh shucks .. just remembered that there is a PM i had been meaning to reply to for a couple of weeks now

SO may be i wont be as regular even in CC 😕 Your choice really. 

wait... it doesnt have to be a new thread... we could always resurrect any old chat thread right 😕? or may be start chatting away at Mehr's Adda CC😆
Edited by Arwen. - 12 years ago