Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
ok freinds was too busy so did not see anything yet...but wil see today ...about rahil skepy bang on ..i felt exactly same...
would see the soap and then comment on everyone...

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Hello All..

Well I dont find KK OTTπŸ€”.. in fact loved her.. i myself do little antics.. and blabber nonsense.. (bt to talk abt burgers in middle of arugments was pretty silly! and certainly i dont do tht!πŸ˜†)

Things i loved..

MB's subtle expressions
KK's voice.. was cute..esp in accident scene... OMG,,. she said follow me to Dr. Ashutosh!πŸ˜†
Rukhsar.. very promising!
Nidhi trying to jump back from betn two cars.. 🀣and Dr. Ashutosh saying.. Lady.. Please.(awww).Calm down!... such a gentleman! πŸ˜³

Things i liked..

-Dr. Ashutosh-Nidhi mask scenes in OT and A's office..
-Dr. Ashutosh-Mallika mirror scene...
-Nidhi getting sense of reality and accepting her fate as being Dr. Nidhi..
-Rest of the interns. cool!
-Nidhi-Angi friendly banter... its almost like how i share with my friends..πŸ˜†

Things I didnt like
-Dr. Rangnath's NOT acting thru eyes..

Rest was okay.. watchable... 

Today's verdict 4/5.. - 0.5 additional for wonderful MB-Rukhsar mirror scene 

Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: achiever

Hello All..

MB's subtle expressions
KK's voice.. was cute..esp in accident scene... OMG,,. she said follow me to Dr. Ashutosh!πŸ˜†
Rukhsar.. very promising!
Nidhi trying to jump back from betn two cars.. 🀣and Dr. Ashutosh saying.. Lady.. Please.(awww).Calm down!... such a gentleman! πŸ˜³

I loved de first half...A&Ns interaction was swell...imagine a house with th two of them.. she will b firing orders n he will b helplessly begging her to stop 🀣🀣

I want more such scenes...these two r adorable already..Embarrassed
achiever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I loved de first half...A&Ns interaction was swell...imagine a house with th two of them.. she will b firing orders n he will b helplessly begging her to stop 🀣🀣

I want more such scenes...these two r adorable already..😳

Yeah.. actually.. .it was quite a funny scene..

1st she told him to lower down the window..πŸ˜†
2ndly she took away his keys..πŸ˜†
3rdly she told him follow me.. πŸ˜†

all the while A was like πŸ˜².. wat.. wait!🀣.. I bet A msntve encountered a species like N.. πŸ€£

the most hillarious was she was trying to jump back from inbetn the cars.. now who does tht..🀣

and crsly sorry in form of burger..with extra cheese πŸ€£..  Its clear Pandeyji luuuvvsss.. burgers..πŸ˜†

I wonder wat does A like to eat?
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: achiever

Yeah.. actually.. .it was quite a funny scene..

1st she told him to lower down the window..πŸ˜†
2ndly she took away his keys..πŸ˜†
3rdly she told him follow me.. πŸ˜†

all the while A was like πŸ˜².. wat.. wait!🀣.. I bet A msntve encountered a species like N.. πŸ€£

the most hillarious was she was trying to jump back from inbetn the cars.. now who does tht..🀣

and crsly sorry in form of burger..with extra cheese πŸ€£..  Its clear Pandeyji luuuvvsss.. burgers..πŸ˜†

I wonder wat does A like to eat?

Seriously..that bit when she banged on his car bonet.. n then signalled him to roll down the glass was sooo funny πŸ˜† .. we can see whose gonna be IN CHARGE here... lmao πŸ˜†
skeptical thumbnail
Saw a bit of the first episode on YT.  It's really quite far removed from reality when you see a final year MBBS student praying for a flunk in her exam.  It's such a gruelling course and to want to fail at the end of it???????? Sounds totally absurd ... and moronish.  Besides this girl doesn't seem to have any confidence to be able to take care of the sick and the ill ... forget about curing them.  

To keep asking to be sacked sounds so childish!!  

On the whole ...🀒 πŸ€’ πŸ€’ 
achiever thumbnail
Originally posted by: skeptical

Saw a bit of the first episode on YT.  It's really quite far removed from reality when you see a final year MBBS student praying for a flunk in her exam.  It's such a gruelling course and to want to fail at the end of it???????? Sounds totally absurd ... and moronish.  Besides this girl doesn't seem to have any confidence to be able to take care of the sick and the ill ... forget about curing them.  

To keep asking to be sacked sounds so childish!!  

On the whole ...🀒 πŸ€’ πŸ€’ 

πŸ˜†  a perfect Skepti!.. πŸ˜†.. yeah.. its quite absurd.. bt thn wat on Indian TV is not absurd.. πŸ˜†in the herd of moronish shows.. this is at least enjoyable.. πŸ˜†..  romance draws attention.. especially if its told nicely..  can u believe Saathiya is topping the charts..😲.. thr r no rules to wat ppl can like..πŸ˜†

but u present an interesting perspective to this romantic saga..πŸ˜†. whom ppl r already going gaga over..πŸ˜†.
Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
@Skepppyyy... i know.. i hv started to see the hugeee divide between the classic n the adaptation...!! Makes me feel sad... :(
Armu4eva thumbnail
Another round of quickie for tonites epi (05/10/11)

Oh okieee... the interaction between A & N was deffo not what i was expecting..!! There werent any high voltage face offs.. rather a more subtle approach from A.. which surprises me coz he was smiling..thru N's desperation to get kicked out...!! 

The 'Hard Stone' thing came in pretty random... coz i wuld hv loved to see him act like one... !! I din get the logic of doc N bahaing.. Ganga Jamuna.. in Doc Ranganths office... jus coz Doc A taunted on her stethoscope n posted her in the childrens ward..!!

Overall...nice epi... strictly for th A&N ..bit..(minus the hyperness of N) n ofcourse.. the few seconds of Ashutosh n Mallika... (Rukhsar.. muahhzzz)

Things i liked ...
--Ashutoshs cute smiles n grins.. at Doc N's non stop chatter express..
--Rukshar... tho a mili second long dialogue.. her expressions n demeanor.. was so endearing...

Things i din like..
---Loud.. found the epi loud..with th dreaded...bg back..
---Nidhi going too hyper.. too soon!!
---DIALOGUES... .wohoo kamlesh pandey.. where r the killer to die for dialogues... did it become.. 'LOST in TRANSLATION' from the classic???
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Skep - word!!!

@All I dont remember if Zoya was doing the whole i-hope-i-flunk-routine... they actually showed a bit of a background to her in the sense that in DK zoya was shown to be making an effort just for her father's sake .. studying when she didnt want to .. (there was an exam prep scene) i think she was afraid that she has failed ... in her case it was more of a .. i have done what u asked (MBBS) so now i dont have to go and work in a hospital ...

the reason i brought in zoya and DK just now was bcos it is so bloody obvious that they r trying to be exactly like DK ...for example in tonight's episode the scene between anji and nidhi was forced .. it was so glaringly obvious that they are "Acting" as best friend's forever instead of "be" best friends like in DK ...they are trying to hard ...KKf was tryng to hard so it ended up being jarring .. same with the actor playing Anji ... so much effort was being made to seem effortless that it was very obvious...

KTLK is losing it bcos it is trying sooo darn hard to be like DK ... yesterday the accident scene (ashutosh and nidhi) and phone conversation scene (nidhi and anji) were pretty good bcos they were different from DK ...that's what they need to do .. just bcos they are inspired from DK and that its a remake doesnt mean you have to copy it scene by scene ... come up with your own situtations and let the core be that of DK ... isnt that what a true inspiration all about? as far as i know the most successful adaptations are always the one where the makers bring their own perspective. When u xerox DK scenes with only changes of names and faces than obviously comparisons will be there ... and obviously the actors (or those actors/creatives who have seen the original) will try to act like it was in the original and it comes across as forced and very OTT... Mohnis Behl is doing a convincing job because he didnt see the original so isnt influenced by it .. KKf needs to forget Zoya because she cant be Marina Khan (not saying that no one can be as good as another actor .. just that each actor has his/her own style) it will be better if Kritika comes up with her own style of acting and interpretation of character rather than trying to be what she has already done in KMH1&2 and seen with Zoya .. bcos frankly that will be simply old wine in not so new bottles.

And btw fellas ...since i couldnt watch the first episode... have we seen the transition where Baba's "betrayal" sets in? i thought the conversation with lawyer happened in first episode itself so is the death recent? bcos if it is than i fail to understand Ashutosh. why is he is so bitter and hardstone and flower hater etc when the whole thing is recent and not colored by cynicism of several years?

PS - hope i m not being too harsh πŸ˜†
Edited by Arwen. - 12 years ago