Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: SukuluvsParul

Hiii everyone i have just started watching kuch tho log full fledged. I can see sami dii is here. hope i too can join you all.

sure suku ur welcome here...table wa sstarted by my sweet friend skepy...and many other friends...have fun with us and lets all take chuskis of some great cofee with Dr. Ashutosh  and...many more...

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Dii thanks for the welcome. I will def.
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmm...need to catch up on several episodes. Despite the fact that this is an adaptation, I think we should watch the show without the baggage of DK. Problem is, this show still has some big screenplay weaknesses even after you do that! 
sami01 thumbnail
i saw monday and tuesday episodes together...must say brilliant performances by all including nidhi..if she wil play subdued now taht she has fallen in love i think then am ok with her this new personality..that loud style was not impressive
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Erm - Love (nidhi) and opening up (MB) already? 😕 

I guess it is looking fast bcos i have missed a number of episodes but dunno .. it still seems rushed 😕
sami01 thumbnail
its rushed as they are concentrating on infatuation of nidhi with no feelings from him yet..once he knows who is behind house he will hate her...and story will be more she trying to win him while he struggling with biterness
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
At the moment Nidhi is also not sure of her feelings...whether it is attraction, infatuation or love...Hence her decision to rejoin the hospital...

As for Ashu he himself has admitted to Mallika that he has built a fortress around him and ensconced himself in that. And he is now against letting anyone into this fortress...But Nidhi will definitely find a way to break the walls and make her way into his heart.

Fireworks will start when Ashu finds out that it is actually Nidhi who has been left the house...Or possibly Nidhi will find out first that the person who Ashu hates for getting the house is she herself...

Lets see how the Cvs plan this house realisation track. Should be interesting to watch.
Armu4eva thumbnail
@Arw... rushed yes... but as Sami said... they havent exactly shown Nidhi pondering on what is it that she exactly feels... theres an opening.. a slight tingling in her heart.. whenever Ashus name comes.. but theres no deep feeling attached to it just yet...!!

@Skeppy... i hope u gonna update ur version of the 'Candle light tea' ??? I thot it was well executed in the show. .but wanna read ur take...!!

I m personally a bit sad that they havent shown 'Nidhis ..tug for her profession as a reason to go back... rather Ashus words and her moms last wish...' tho She does justify to Anji the next morning that its coz the kids ward loves her.. but if that was the reason why was she so indifferent when those same kids stayed hungry for her?? :S  I dun like the reason of her return at all... as a PROFESSIONAL but as a DROOLER... to heall with logic.. bring on AshNi ka magic!
sami01 thumbnail
caught up with episodes..i like the idea of infatuated stupid impulsive nidhi and i really hope they show something major happening so as to jolt her out of dream and lala land and then also some struggle by ashutosh
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: sami01

caught up with episodes..i like the idea of infatuated stupid impulsive nidhi and i really hope they show something major happening so as to jolt her out of dream and lala land and then also some struggle by ashutosh

M A L L I K A ... naam hi kafi hai 😆 ... did u see that smirk on her face when Ashu offered Nidhi on a platter to her to mentor??? Oh la la... this is gonna b one.. battle ...n m excited about it 😳
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago