Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sami01

lol shows go down the drain often but we sometims still watch ..in hope of betterment me stil watching lol

i watch... almost all shows i start on. from PR to SGP to Geet to IP to BV n so on... good or bad.. but this one is a 'Lost cause' ... a great opportunity royally messed up..! 
skeptical thumbnail
Tanu ...You see PR?  wow!  What a creepy story that is.  But hey ... dyu know I write an FF there called Tumbleweeds? πŸ˜Š
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
all shows are starting with good promises...but writers loose their brain midway...
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: skeptical

Tanu ...You see PR?  wow!  What a creepy story that is.  But hey ... dyu know I write an FF there called Tumbleweeds? πŸ˜Š

Nope.. shall check out.. πŸ˜›

N yesh i do... Sushant.. wont let me.. stop watching.. it... maybe once he is gone ...i can.. really stop myself.. from watching the torture.. πŸ˜†
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh dear ... so things not going on too well in KTLK !

Sami is right all serials start off well but soon begin to lose their sense of 'direction' πŸ˜†

@ Tanu ... You deserve a medal for watching PR ...  πŸ˜†

Off to read Skep's take now !
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I havent seen any episodes this week 😳 But apparently there has been marginal improvement in TRPs and with the upcoming rain sequence and all 🀒 (or has it already been broadcasted?) I guess it is safe to say that characterization will go down the drain. 

@Tanu - gosh how do u manage it πŸ˜†? And i read some of the names being touted as possible replacements for Sushant .. what if it turns out to be someone you like πŸ˜›
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arwen.

@Tanu - gosh how do u manage it πŸ˜†? And i read some of the names being touted as possible replacements for Sushant .. what if it turns out to be someone you like πŸ˜›

Arwen... TRP baba is very happy to see Nidhi back to Arohi mode... n Dr. Hardstone being everything except Dr. Hardstone πŸ˜†... hence from 0.99 to 1.39 ..(tho thats at 11pm slot)  ... but with the rain coming n most likely.. fall catches.. dupattas.. n what nots... we mite see TRP baba.. smiling a bit more.. happily on the Royal insult to an EPIC 

@PR... Hiten tejwani.. or Mrunal.. or Sharad... as Manav.. they look like uncles.. so nope.. me will stop.. once my Sushi β˜ΊοΈ steps out.. 
morningdew thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Heya Girls, 

Havent gone thru all the pages, so dont know what the feedback on the show is, but I am finding Kritika much too over the top. Total Ham.. 

Mohnish Behl is in his Sanjeevni comfort zone, he is good as an efficient, mature, serious doctor, I dint see much of a difference from his last role..

All this basis one episode I consciously watched, so I might be wrong..
Edited by morningdew - 12 years ago
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dew ,,,, πŸ€—

It's great to see you here ! Even tho I dont watch KTLK, I'm here just to catch up with friends & read Skep take on the show !... 

BTW, we've decided to restart Skep & Sami's chat thread ... do peep in sometime !

morningdew thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Usha.. Hey... πŸ˜Š

Long time.. wasssup?? How have you been?

Yes, I am also here for the girls, and Skep of course.. want to read her take on the show..