Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@Tanu - i read in Bolly forums that Anil Kapoor's father was some sort of cousin of Prithviraj i think. Actually people were going on about how Sonam is a distant aunt of Ranbir's πŸ˜† I do think the connection doesnt go as far back as 7 generations and is probably nearer than that πŸ˜• But kher like Sami - explained pretty well about migrant families and all 😊 I m still confused off course 🀣🀣🀣 IT IS COMPLICATED sums things up pretty nicely πŸ˜†

@Sami - movies sure paint a different picture waise 😊 AND Television ... i wouldnt have guessed the multiple marriages in the same family thing πŸ˜› 

thanks for being so patient with my questions😊 thanks alot gals πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Tanu - about Bollywood .. considering all the star kids debuts, it wont be long before no one can be opposite any one else πŸ˜† Sonam's brother and first cousin are both future heroes πŸ˜† And i ll bet that Sri Devi's daughters will also make their debuts eventually πŸ˜› 

and about KTLK - remember in DK we knew from first that his name is Dr Ahmer Ansari? nothing of this sort here πŸ˜› and yeh even Mallika's name hasnt been revealed either... imagine if she turns out to be a long lost (biological) sister of Ashutosh? Poor thing!! laikin kia twist hoga kahani mein!! 🀣🀣🀣
morningdew thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey girls !! πŸ€—

I see the string is running full steam !! Just dropped in to say hi.. am not watching the show, yet.. 

Whats the feedback?? πŸ˜Š
Armu4eva thumbnail
Ena... :O  ur not watching too :''(   m shoo depressed to hear that..!! :''(

Hope u can watch it sometime.. in future!!

Arw... yes ... surinder kapoor is related to prithviraj kapoors family.. n as such earlier it was said that anil and raj kapoor were first cousins... so sonam is related to RK... but i dunno the details..!!
Arwen11 thumbnail
Ena πŸ€—

opinions about the show are pretty divided πŸ˜† some love it and others find it average πŸ˜› so the jury is still out πŸ˜†

@CT - arre kahan hain sub 😳
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arwen.

Ena πŸ€—

opinions about the show are pretty divided πŸ˜† some love it and others find it average πŸ˜› so the jury is still out πŸ˜†

@CT - arre kahan hain sub 😳

@All .. holas to the CT... which seems to be in hibernation πŸ˜†

@Arw... yep..i agree.. jury is divided.. n barring the dialogues n medico parts m loving it..😳

@Skeppy... waiting n waiting for ur Log Entry update 😳
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hola peeps! So...the one hour Friday episode was...mostly boring for me! Wish they would stick with a 4 - day week and nix the 60 minute edition of the show! πŸ€”
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
pyaari skepy tere janam din pe dheron badhaai meri taraf se chota sa yeh thread...

Arwen11 thumbnail
SAMIII 

Do u watch Humsafar???❀️❀️❀️

and that title song😍
skeptical thumbnail
Hi Gals,

I have been away much too long... but I am much better now and will be here daily ...

Hope to see all of you too. πŸ€—
skeptical thumbnail
The serial is moving slowly and that is making the viewers a little bored.  Although the dialogues have picked up somewhat, the storyline is still trying to get a direction.  πŸ˜’