Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: skeptical

where shd I post that story?????

Open it as a Fanfiction or OneShot thread right in the forum ðŸ˜› n u can update the parts..subsequently..
skeptical thumbnail
Actually its not a fan fic ... more of a log entry but with my input
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: skeptical

Actually its not a fan fic ... more of a log entry but with my input

Hmm...but log entry.. as in serial wise with what u want to see right?? That amounts to fanfiction in a way?? Ur take.. on the show...
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Guys, There is any Episode Discussion Thread In This Forum???
skeptical thumbnail
Ok I shall post in a separate thread ... if it doesn't work, mayb I shall continue in this thread only... ðŸ˜•

Here is the link to the Log ...

Edited by skeptical - 12 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Cool Skep...will come back to read in a bit!

@neeme
...welcome to the Coffee Table. There are several discussion threads in the forum.

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys my net is still down and my neighbours are being veryy stingy with their wi-fis .. on hi nahi karte ðŸ˜­

@Skep - i ll bookmark your Log for future readings 😊 Yeaahh for good sensible writing and a KTLK which i'll like more than the current one 😛

@All - i dont think i ll continue with this ... i dont like KTLK that much ... and what is shown is just not worth it for me to remember to watch tv at 7 30 😆 may be things will improve when they are finished with the DK-Inspired parts 😕
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@All - saw a little bit of KTLK repeat... So they are going for Nidhi his baba's granddaughter angle right? @Sami - how do u feel about this? From your posts in another topic, i realized that inter-personal relationships are wayy too complex than what i have seen on tv/movies 😆
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
u know arwen it is weired to say what i feel about it ..in my opinion i am very much against the inter relative relationships be it cousin 1st 2nd or even 5th or uncle and niece ..i think makers r doing a very different approach here...one thing is i guess he was not legally adopted...it was as if he was cared for...types and i also think that they r showing us that relationship way to early in story ... i forgot dhoop kinare's events how they folded but i feel if i am not wrong ahmer knew zoya before he found out baba had given away the house to his granddaughter.
so at this point somehow way he has given treatment to this thing it doesn't appear wrong but at same time i hope they clear it to audience that there was no adoption ceremony done either legally or religiously. bec if a puja was done to adopt him  then he is her uncle ...regardless  .bec if that happened then i think what they r showing here is morally wrong
skeptical thumbnail
 Well Sakhi, 

I heard him say to Baba "aapne is yateem ko aapke ghar me laakar ..."  

Mayb this means that he is not adopted. ðŸ˜•    Of course, I can't be sure ...