Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Okie... a quickie.. thot..

--- Kritz was tolerable..
-- MB was reserved ...
---BG was ... :O  *speechless* totally jarring..

Things i liked..
-- First meet up ... nice twist...   good foundation to first impressions r not always the best impressions..!!
--Essence of DK .. almost in toto. .including Anji.. 

Things i dun like
-- The flow... anyone found it a bit... jumpy?? 
--Too early in the day to comment about the characters matching up to DK.. (at the moment no comparisons from my side)
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Okie... a quickie.. thot..

--- Kritz was tolerable..
-- MB was reserved ...
---BG was ... :O  *speechless* totally jarring..

Things i liked..
-- First meet up ... nice twist...   good foundation to first impressions r not always the best impressions..!!
--Essence of DK .. almost in toto. .including Anji.. 

Things i dun like
-- The flow... anyone found it a bit... jumpy?? 
--Too early in the day to comment about the characters matching up to DK.. (at the moment no comparisons from my side)

Thnx.. whos BG?

Eh.. jumpy.. it almost reminds me of KMH days..πŸ˜†.. tht wud spell disaster in big bold letters..πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: achiever

Thnx.. whos BG?

Eh.. jumpy.. it almost reminds me of KMH days..πŸ˜†.. tht wud spell disaster in big bold letters..πŸ˜†

Background... omggg..what was it... where did the subtleness of 'Saiyan naino ki bhasha go'.. esp when they showed Ashutosh's past πŸ˜²
skeptical thumbnail
yet to see the epi on YT ... 
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hola peeps...
Watched 1st epi
  • the feel of show
  • characters...anji is anji...baba everyoneπŸ‘πŸΌ
Dislikes
  • Dr Ashutosh character...some thing was missing was expecting a lot from MB
  • House issue in 1st epi itself...
  • 1st epi was confusing as story was jumping around...(I saw DK so I understood bt for ppl who havent seen It was way confusing...)
  • though I dont want typical Rajan shahi speed but this way story will end in 6 months πŸ˜‰ which m sure wont end..

-----Gargi
Edited by veil_of_roses - 12 years ago
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello to all at the table..

Well, I liked the overall epi, the flow.. the acting..the characters..  may b coz i havent scene DK... from begining except some Zoya-Ahmer scenes..  except of course the loud louder and loudest background music..  The music was appropriate but the tone wasnt.. it was as if the dialouges were kept at level 5 and Background at level 10..

bt still i didnt find the episode patchy.. i especially loved the lawyer scene.. I could really feel Dr. Ashutosh's pain..

and I know exactly y they have casted MB for Ashutosh.. his acting i have always found to be reserved.. he doesnt open up much.. i think tht goes with Ashutosh' character.. of wat i have scene of MB so far in films, i think he gave up to mark performance.. ditto with Kritika... with all their limitations.. thy performed how thy always performed.. and were pretty much into the character.. I think if v dont expect much of these two and dont compare it with DK.. thn this show has lot to offer and looks promising in 1st epi...

The pace was fine.. i was dreading tht it 2 b yet another Yeh Rishta types slow.. bt thnk God it wasnt..

they jst need to tone down BG music.. 
Kritz needs to bring in cuteness in her voice.. which she is very much capable of.. and little bit more of expressions wud really pick up her character...
MB needs to convey somewhat more thru his bodylanguage.. too..
All the father figures were perfect except Alok Nath.. y did thy dub his voice?  He wud b more believable with his original voice..
The bua was the usual OTT mom types.. 
The naukar underacted.. he shud dramatize a bit more with his expressions and dialogues..
Angi was okay.. not bad but not impressive either...

Nidhi's concerns and worries for going into a medical field seemed genuine.. 
Ashutosh attachment with his house and baba seemed genuine..

I liked some of dialogues.. it gave me a chuckle..

MB didnt look quite old.. he wud suit with KK..

so overall its an hit first epi for me.. it wud give it 3/5..

Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
KTLK deewanis.. time to go to heaven..

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Skep - i normally have tea anytime between 4-6 but if i m running late than u never know πŸ˜› Dinner is normally at 9 or later πŸ˜Š
 in my post i was trying to say that about the only way i ll be able to watch KTLK (other than remembering the time 🀣) was to have a tea break around that time instead of taking my tea earlier in the evening 😊 and see i was right πŸ˜‰ i missed the telecast and ALL of the repeats 🀣🀣🀣

and yup .. DD is the actress playing Geet 😊

@Tanu - like i said i have lost it 🀣 Sorry for giving u a heart attack 🀣🀣🀣
PS - Geek said Hi πŸ˜†

@All - alright. moi off again 😊 tc πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ok. saw the first twenty minutes of tonight's episode. Did NOT like it at all 😳 Such a drag!!! U can tell Shahi is the producer πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail
tonites quickie review...!

better.. better.. much better... than yesterday..!!

had some flow...n consistency! 

Things i liked..

--MBBB wohoo.. back in business.. <3
--Rukhsar... hv good hopes for sheena version 2.. i din like th original sheena much... i din feel any sympathy for her.. at all.. hope rukhsar is able to make me feel for her a bit...(good or bad)!
--Vishal Malhotra... was umm ok...
--Theres chemistryyy... eehaaa!!

Things i din like
---Kritz was a bit tooo much... for the OT bit.. from bubbly to shocked to blank... umm..din make much sense..
---The preOT briefing bit was funny.. not proper medical.. stuff.. ( oh how i hope we got ER/Greys Anatomy type moments in indian doc shows)

Overall... cool epi... .m not in critical mode today... maybe the after effects of the Music Vid..