Together again at the Coffee Table - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by skeptical

You mean this same kind of a thing goes on on FB as it does on IF ... ???   

Na .. amongst good friends .. its mostly idher udher ki baatein LOL ... BUT u should see some of the fan pages of actors/shows/movies ... they can become warzones between different groups of fans ... u know if say one fan grp like one pairing(actors/characters) and the other one prefers a different pairing? Where it becomes really messy is when fans start getting personal and start trading insults .. bullying etc ... it has happened alot in the past year (or rather i first experienced this in the last year πŸ˜†)... IF is pretty strict with its COC but on FB/twitter .. u can abuse someone .. call them names and get away with it
Edited by Arwen. - 12 years ago
@Dew - today .. we went from personal lives to discussing why Hindi seems to be getting devalued πŸ˜†  

I told u .. 7 30 is darn inconvenient but give Ved a patπŸ˜†

good night πŸ€—

@Skep - well there are always those potions 😳 The spell u weave with ur words😍 no wonder we get hooked πŸ˜†

I'll leave as well now 😊 Good night πŸ€—
Arwen and Dew... its been long time...πŸ€—
 Heya Pensy ...

Good to see you here!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—πŸ€—
skepy i need a poem on autum re
can u write one or may be give me some old one
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Jaya ... Where is sonia?? Is she on FB?? I havent heard from that girl in like almost a year... miss her  :(

N yep th RKA-ians wont b far i guess!

Why is 3rd oct sooo far...  :(   M restless as hell... ! I havent stopped hitting the replay button on 'Dhoop kinarey' since almost a month now...

Btw.. folks.. ny thots on the title song????

Yup...she is in the Adda on FB! Have not seen her in a while. Guess she's busy Tanu!
Skep...BALH is well BLAH...except for the Ram Priya and Vikram and his wife walla scenes. I watch it sporadically. What a waste of good talent in the surrounding khichdi of the usual drama caricatures.

Dew...DK is on YT. I saw it a while ago. If I get time, I will watch it again.

Zai...You don't like GWTW? I do not like it as much as some other books, but, I loved it as a teen and I guess I still do.

Pennu...πŸ€—...its been a long time chica!

Jaya... can u pm me her FB id.. pls pls...i miss her so much..!! :(

Skep --- Me second Arw... ur a magician ...u create a spell with ur words..!! I miss my stalker days at the Geet Coffee Table.. n during the MC days.. i only took hope from the CT... i adore u guys n respect as well.. tho me is very scared also...(being a fool .. in the company of intelligence is scary.. lolz)

And Arw.. i din call u Bulbul  YET.. but cant assure of the future... :P

@All... did u read the article of Mohnish??? well seems 'a young guy' will come into the picture to make Doc Ashutosh jealous ... well seems RS has already started to digress from DK...!! :(
hey friends here is a post i want u all to look at please..and if u like comment too..
autumn has arrived officially in northern hemisphere today so here it is to colorful autumn..
What a beautiful thread ... Bravo!!!!!!!