Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Together again at the Coffee Table

skeptical thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well the serial has not started as yet, but many of us are curious as to how this serial will unfold.  It will get stiff competition from its predecessor Dhoop Kinare.  But with able direction and some effective acting, this serial could go a long way.  But let's wait and see.  I am in no hurry s let the serial take its time and set pace.   
My best wishes that the serial succeeds.  Mohnish Behl has essayed doctor roles pretty well before, so he'll do a good job I think.  And Kritika is refreshing as usual.
Edited by skeptical - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hello skepy dear finally we meet again in a another show..really looking forward to the show and am really interested in how characters will play and if the story has dhoop kinare magical touch to it...amazing star cast choice absolutely a joy to watch..looking forward to this beautiful story
skeptical thumbnail
Rajan's serials do tend to get mushy and over-sentimental.  Hope he is able to keep a tight hold on that.  It just clouds a serial unnecessarily.  With some good editing we may have a treat in store...😊
sami01 thumbnail
yes totaly agree he needs real tight control over subject matter...i sincerely hope we get a treat skeps
sami01 thumbnail
skepy i am looking forward to a lovely kavita by u as always...
skeptical thumbnail
Sammy I have changed the topic name a bit because there is a chat club on the forum and didn't want to clash with that ...

This PH has some loyal actors attached to it.  One is Alok Nath.  Well it will be good to see him.  He is s'posed to play Mohnish Behl's father.  Did Dhoop Kinare have such a character?  I can't remember much since I saw the serial years ago ...
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: skeptical

Rajan's serials do tend to get mushy and over-sentimental.  Hope he is able to keep a tight hold on that.  It just clouds a serial unnecessarily.  With some good editing we may have a treat in store...😊

Echo that a thousand times over please ðŸ˜Š MB is fantastic, and I have only high hopes on him. Kritika is the kind to use her chance and go places - this could well be her critical chance at creatively growing. Rajan Shahi is the only dubious end. I really hope he can contradict his past record and stick to regime for once. 
skeptical thumbnail
Come in dear friend and do take a seat
I hope this is a cosy place where we can meet
Chat a little, laugh a little with some coffee and cream
Let's hope at this table there'll be a friendly team!!!

Howzzattt?????????????
skeptical thumbnail
Oh hello Zephyr ... or Gentle wind ... Good to see you here. 

I am Skep and that is my friend Sammy ...
sami01 thumbnail
yes there was baba in dhoop kinare too skeps..alokh nath is amazing actor..my only hope here is rajan surprising us with quality but he surprised me with post leap bidaai and apu's role depth...though other characters needed some work..also i feel it should be less mush..i would like to see how kritika pulls herself up in this very challenging role...