Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Guys chill enjoy Abhina as Abhiya r soulmates-edit - Page 5

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
 Seriously alina is such a sweet girl who have lead a bad life due to her worst family and now abhay is helping her i so wish abhay should bring her self confidence in her and attitude as well๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Sidchu

Seriously alina is such a sweet girl who have lead a bad life due to her worst family and now abhay is helping her i so wish abhay should bring her self confidence in her and attitude as well๐Ÿ˜†

I hope the same archie๐Ÿ˜ณ
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@puja : Exactly! Pia wont be able to take Abhina for too long and there will trinkle out the truth... That is what we all want right! ? ๐Ÿ˜‰

@ srishti: Exactly and Jealous Pia is something I love to watch -- Its more romantic to me then ek doosre ke aankhon mein doobe rehna ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: @nup@m@

@puja : Exactly! Pia wont be able to take Abhina for too long and there will trinkle out the truth... That is what we all want right! ? ๐Ÿ˜‰

@ srishti: Exactly and Jealous Pia is something I love to watch -- Its more romantic to me then ek doosre ke aankhon mein doobe rehna ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

yes anupama so I m happy wid everything bas wid Abhiya touch๐Ÿ˜ณ
This content was originally posted by: --sunshine--

LOL me also here I also wanna ask some question why cant people accept JiYa when they are accepting Abhina and Abhiya

When everyone can tell us to accept Abhina why not JiYa why there are more snide comments when it comes to JiYa and now dont temme that Jeh is turning to evil thats why so guys then when Jeh ws not evil then too there were  emmm blahh

Okay coming to point I dont watch this show anymore just cae to interact with some of frnds on the forum and everywhere I found everyone chanting Abhina so thought to stop in some sensible persons topic and ask the Hypocyte behaviour towards this issue and I am not expecting answer in return I am just keeping my POV

All the best to the viewers of this show hope whatever they need from this show they get it and I cant take more ruin of my fav characters like Misha, Jeh and Sid thats why left this **** for my own good

Partner I think true Abhiya fans are not accepting Abhina... agar accept kar bhi rahe hain toh only as friends. ( Like me cause we know that noone can separate Abhiya ). 
Those accepting Abhina are only Abhay fans... 

About liking Jiya... well I think Jehhh is the problem... agar humein Jehhh pasand hote toh zarooor Jiya accept kar lete ab as couple ho yah phir as friends. 
Personallly I don't like Jehhh so I can't accept Jiya... I like Alina so I accept Abhina ( only as friends ). 
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Hey c lke tht Alina luvs Abhay but who said tht u shuld get ur 1st luv.Come on life always give 2nd chance Abhay might teach Alina wht is luv but somebody else will surely come in her life who will teach how 2 love.So no worries ab Aina ka attraction was obvious coz Abhay helped her but Abhiya ka bond is strong & evn Kabir fell 4 Pia but later he moved on ab Abhay ko lelo he feel 4 metz but later life taught him 2 love agn wid Pia๐Ÿ˜ณ

its easy to say that some one can moves on but dear its not easy for some one who has been deprived from the beginning, its natural behavior of alina to feel for abhay as if for the whole life the way her mother n bros has been treating her, if some one just speaks polite its enough for some one deprived n abhay has supported her not only one but more times. it will not be easy for a person like alina to move on, every one can't be like panchi who gets hurt but than forget it.
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: PurpleFairy

@Kiran: Ya, I know what you mean. I have a lot of suggestion regarding how the CVs can proceed with the show interweaving AbhIya with the supernatural world and everything else as well but even if they don't pay heed to that, there is still so much they can do.

@Shrishti: Forgive me for not looking at the positive side but it is just that even though I never had high hopes from this show in the sense that it could compete with it's international counterparts but I did have a certain level of expectation which was not met and that continues to disappoint me till date when I know what potential this show had. A love story, specially AbhIya's love story can have so many more hurdles than just some dozen angles in between them and I would love to see them fighting those. This is something I've already seen! The bitter truth which hits me is that the people, many of whom are my friends, who aren't AbhIya fans find them monotonous and I can't counter them 'coz deep down I know they're right. If we keep getting the same track being overused again and again, what else do you expect?

its better for cv's not to repeat the same things again n again. definitely they are loosing the charm of show gradually, when they feel that trp's are falling or people are getting annoyed they show some abhay-piya moments n when ever thing is ok they just forget about it n comes back in the circle one let's c how long they can go with it๐Ÿฅฑ
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update.. well for the timepass is good to see and enjoy abhi-alina track๐Ÿ˜.
btw this is priceless;Abhiya ka coochie coo hi dekhne ko milega.๐Ÿคฃ

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --sunshine--

LOL me also here I also wanna ask some question why cant people accept JiYa when they are accepting Abhina and Abhiya

When everyone can tell us to accept Abhina why not JiYa why there are more snide comments when it comes to JiYa and now dont temme that Jeh is turning to evil thats why so guys then when Jeh ws not evil then too there were  emmm blahh

Okay coming to point I dont watch this show anymore just cae to interact with some of frnds on the forum and everywhere I found everyone chanting Abhina so thought to stop in some sensible persons topic and ask the Hypocyte behaviour towards this issue and I am not expecting answer in return I am just keeping my POV

All the best to the viewers of this show hope whatever they need from this show they get it and I cant take more ruin of my fav characters like Misha, Jeh and Sid thats why left this **** for my own good

i like jeh and jiya .. dont have any problem with this track.
 ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Reashma. - 12 years ago
sofee thumbnail
its gonna be double treat for us  watching abhina and abhiya๐Ÿ˜‰