Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@cuteshrishti, well I am going now and watch one episode of Hawaii five 0 and go to sleep.
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: @nup@m@

Exactly Abhi kuch shuru nahi hua -- and there is already hate topics on it πŸ˜‘ And plus I love to see a jealous Pia and Abhay and this is what it is going towards. And I think this will only let people know about Abhiya πŸ˜›

Come on posessive luv bhi cute hota hai so jealous Pia will surely show her haq on AbhayEmbarrassed
SheDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: Puja_Nava

haha..I know right...I think piya won't  be able to take it longer and bammm...she will show her GF attitude in public and all will come to know about abhiya..this is awasome!

BINGO😳
SheDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidchu

Yaar alina is such a sweet girl and always scared she dont even hurt a flyπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

No need 2 b sorry yaar.I know v all r waiting 4 proper Abhiya track but chill Abhina ko CV's sirf BFF ki tarah dikhayenge coz Abhay will never fall 4 Alina & v know tht well.CV's r now trying 2 move ahead & I m sure soon they will show us dark side of dis story & ab Abhiya ko saath rehna hi hai as Pia got her memory back so Abhay cant continue wid his stay away mission.

Waise u luv shahid kapoor.I m his die-heart fan😳

I'm not worried about Abhina happening and being the endgame! I know they won't so you don't need to assure me of that😳
Let's see when the CVs will concentrate on the darker side of AbhIya. I won't even say 'Let's hope' now 'coz I don't. 
@Shahid: Ya, I love him! He's my second favourite actor in BW after HR and I hate the Censor Board people for delaying Mausam's release😑.πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shrish...note bohut accha hai πŸ€£

Now coming to the post, i donno why would ppl feel insecure πŸ˜•... we all know Abhay would never fall for Alina...Abhiya are soulmates πŸ˜³ and I love Alina...i'm happy she has someone to support her and Abhay has no friend...he has only Piya but now Abhina can be friends na πŸ˜Š
But I can also understand why many fans are frustrated... u cant blame them... kitne dino ke baad we get to see 1 or 2 mins of Abhiya so ab if another girl falls for Abhay... i cant blame them for getting angry πŸ˜† It wud be gr8 if CVs keep the abhiya track intact and show alina, mishka as sideline... bt not to waste an episode with OTHER ppl.. πŸ₯± as a fact, i feel sorry for Alina coz i don her to be sad anymore... but i think she will understand when she will knw Abhay loves Piya and Alina isnt gonna tell Abhay anywy...she's too sweet and shy for that... πŸ˜³
and is show ke lead he Panchi...sab kuch to uske saath hi hota hai... aur jada kuch nehi bolna chahti...if I start once it would b difficult for me to limit my words πŸ€”
SheDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

I'm not worried about Abhina happening and being the endgame! I know they won't so you don't need to assure me of that😳
Let's see when the CVs will concentrate on the darker side of AbhIya. I won't even say 'Let's hope' now 'coz I don't. 
@Shahid: Ya, I love him! He's my second favourite actor in BW after HR and I hate the Censor Board people for delaying Mausam's release😑.πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†

Chill abhi mood kyun off karna.Hey shahid mera 1st fav hai evn I hate censor I thought 2 watch mausam this weekend but dushman kahink delay kardiyaAngry
--sunshine-- thumbnail
LOL me also here I also wanna ask some question why cant people accept JiYa when they are accepting Abhina and Abhiya

When everyone can tell us to accept Abhina why not JiYa why there are more snide comments when it comes to JiYa and now dont temme that Jeh is turning to evil thats why so guys then when Jeh ws not evil then too there were  emmm blahh

Okay coming to point I dont watch this show anymore just cae to interact with some of frnds on the forum and everywhere I found everyone chanting Abhina so thought to stop in some sensible persons topic and ask the Hypocyte behaviour towards this issue and I am not expecting answer in return I am just keeping my POV

All the best to the viewers of this show hope whatever they need from this show they get it and I cant take more ruin of my fav characters like Misha, Jeh and Sid thats why left this **** for my own good

Edited by --sunshine-- - 12 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Shrish...note bohut accha hai πŸ€£

Now coming to the post, i donno why would ppl feel insecure πŸ˜•... we all know Abhay would never fall for Alina...Abhiya are soulmates πŸ˜³ and I love Alina...i'm happy she has someone to support her and Abhay has no friend...he has only Piya but now Abhina can be friends na πŸ˜Š
But I can also understand why many fans are frustrated... u cant blame them... kitne dino ke baad we get to see 1 or 2 mins of Abhiya so ab if another girl falls for Abhay... i cant blame them for getting angry πŸ˜† It wud be gr8 if CVs keep the abhiya track intact and show alina, mishka as sideline... bt not to waste an episode with OTHER ppl.. πŸ₯± as a fact, i feel sorry for Alina coz i don her to be sad anymore... but i think she will understand when she will knw Abhay loves Piya and Alina isnt gonna tell Abhay anywy...she's too sweet and shy for that... πŸ˜³
and is show ke lead he Panchi...sab kuch to uske saath hi hota hai... aur jada kuch nehi bolna chahti...if I start once it would b difficult for me to limit my words πŸ€”

haha tanzie my note is more phamous thn my post i supposeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.Pehle evn I was frustrated ki oh God 1 sur triangle but later maine ka choda Abhiya ko dekhna hai & v'll get 2 c thm.So I m sure Abhiya bhi dekhne ko milega & panchi jst wnt 2 say 1 thing😑😑
SheDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: --sunshine--

LOL me also here I also wanna ask some question why cant people accept JiYa when they are accepting Abhina and Abhiya

When everyone can tell us to accept Abhina why not JiYa why there are more snide comments when it comes to JiYa and now dont temme that Jeh is turning to evil thats why so guys then when Jeh ws not evil then too there were  emmm blahh

Okay coming to point I dont watch this show anymore just cae to interact with some of frnds on the forum and everywhere I found everyone chanting Abhina so thought to stop in some sensible persons topic and ask the Hypocyte behaviour towards this issue and I am not expecting answer in return I am just keeping my POV

All the best to the viewers of this show hope whatever they need from this show they get it and I cant take more ruin of my fav characters like Misha, Jeh and Sid thats why left this **** for my own good

C mujhe toh ab jiya se bhi koi problem nahi hai.I know many r angry but I cant help thm sanju.I luv Abhiya & I m watching dis show 4 thm but still I have no prob wid jiya or Abhina as long as they dont sideline Abhiya😳.Hope soon u'll start watching dis show agn