Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: hukshila

shrish cry babies to phir b ayen gy jo be keh lo, if they don't like they will protest every where😛
about me i m just watching show but i don't want all girls for abhay coz he will be with piya n at the end the rest of girls will be heart broken as i feel same for alina, she has always been neglected by her family n if she loves abhay she will again have a pain coz abhay just loves piya n its not good for alina. a deprived person from the beginning will be again remain deprived from love n that will be much painful

Hey c lke tht Alina luvs Abhay but who said tht u shuld get ur 1st luv.Come on life always give 2nd chance Abhay might teach Alina wht is luv but somebody else will surely come in her life who will teach how 2 love.So no worries ab Aina ka attraction was obvious coz Abhay helped her but Abhiya ka bond is strong & evn Kabir fell 4 Pia but later he moved on ab Abhay ko lelo he feel 4 metz but later life taught him 2 love agn wid Pia😳 Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

Thanks for this post Shrish

ur note is bang on 🤣🤣
i dunno why ppl r crying so much? 🤔...Abhiya have to b together, we all know that...them why such insecurities? 😕
its a show and it cant b Abhiya all the way...now Abhiya r together so its obvious we will get some romantic scenes
but why dislike Alina? just bcoz she has feelings for Abhay? just bcoz that poor sweet girl fell for the guy who saves her? 😕
unlike Jeh there is nothing negative about her character and ppl shud accept this...i know Abhay can never fall for Alina but nonetheless i wanna see them as BFF...its much better than other fillers 🤢
i mean doesnt it sound interesting - vampire n shewolf as friends? 😛

.Oh nishi my pleasure.Tht note was specially 4 all the freak out.As 4 ppl being insecure is stupid.I too luv Abhiya wnt 2 c thm but I have no problem wid Abhina budding frndship.I would enjoy it too.Ya it do sound grt Vampire & she wolf as BFF😳😳
SheDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidchu

For first time alina has found someone with whom she can share her pain and I would love beautiful friendship of abhina which no one can break😳

Evn I would luv 2 c Abhina as BFFEmbarrassed
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Kiran: Ya, I know what you mean. I have a lot of suggestion regarding how the CVs can proceed with the show interweaving AbhIya with the supernatural world and everything else as well but even if they don't pay heed to that, there is still so much they can do.

@Shrishti: Forgive me for not looking at the positive side but it is just that even though I never had high hopes from this show in the sense that it could compete with it's international counterparts but I did have a certain level of expectation which was not met and that continues to disappoint me till date when I know what potential this show had. A love story, specially AbhIya's love story can have so many more hurdles than just some dozen angles in between them and I would love to see them fighting those. This is something I've already seen! The bitter truth which hits me is that the people, many of whom are my friends, who aren't AbhIya fans find them monotonous and I can't counter them 'coz deep down I know they're right. If we keep getting the same track being overused again and again, what else do you expect?
SheDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritzie

🤣Good one Shrishti!!! yup Abhiya fans bahut chinta karte hai Abhiya ki.🤣 Woh bhi kya karein? Itni mushkil ke baad unko 3 mahine baad 3 minute ki treat milti hai - Hail CVs!!! ðŸ˜†

But I don't have a problem. Alina zara apna makeover karale aur woh phit Abhay ke saath. Na Na Na Nah - not as a soulmate, par as a friend.😆

Thnx ritzie I jst wnted 2 make peace😳.Hhah yes Abhina as BFF will rock & Abhiya as soulmates roxx😳
SheDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunflower52

I think they should make this track into a funny one, not those serious type of track. Like we are having with Abhay-Pia-Jeh.

I have finally started to like Alina, I just don't want to end up disliking her character like I have with Jeh. 

Pia is not going to let any other girl come between them.

Arey pia will handle every gal yeh jungli billi sabko noch khayegi so chill😳
SheDevil thumbnail

Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

@Kiran: Ya, I know what you mean. I have a lot of suggestion regarding how the CVs can proceed with the show interweaving AbhIya with the supernatural world and everything else as well but even if they don't pay heed to that, there is still so much they can do.

@Shrishti: Forgive me for not looking at the positive side but it is just that even though I never had high hopes from this show in the sense that it could compete with it's international counterparts but I did have a certain level of expectation which was not met and that continues to disappoint me till date when I know what potential this show had. A love story, specially AbhIya's love story can have so many more hurdles than just some dozen angles in between them and I would love to see them fighting those. This is something I've already seen! The bitter truth which hits me is that the people, many of whom are my friends, who aren't AbhIya fans find them monotonous and I can't counter them 'coz deep down I know they're right. If we keep getting the same track being overused again and again, what else do you expect?

No need 2 b sorry yaar.I know v all r waiting 4 proper Abhiya track but chill Abhina ko CV's sirf BFF ki tarah dikhayenge coz Abhay will never fall 4 Alina & v know tht well.CV's r now trying 2 move ahead & I m sure soon they will show us dark side of dis story & ab Abhiya ko saath rehna hi hai as Pia got her memory back so Abhay cant continue wid his stay away mission.

Waise u luv shahid kapoor.I m his die-heart fan😳
Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: @nup@m@

Exactly Abhi kuch shuru nahi hua -- and there is already hate topics on it ðŸ˜¡ And plus I love to see a jealous Pia and Abhay and this is what it is going towards. And I think this will only let people know about Abhiya ðŸ˜›

haha..I know right...I think piya won't  be able to take it longer and bammm...she will show her GF attitude in public and all will come to know about abhiya..this is awasome!
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res.. lol m nt bothered about abhlina track..bcoz abhays love for pia is rock solid,as u said they r soulmates...so theres no question of someone cming in between them..pia is jealous..m so loving it...😉hope nw we will get to see some cute abhiya nock jhok...wth romance ka tarka..😳😉bt m worried only abt one thng..tht mayb nw abhlina track will get more focus..and we will get less abhiya scenes..coz i dnt trust the cvs...and nice post shrish..this was much needed..tc.dear😳Edited by lost_in_love - 12 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Evn I would luv 2 c Abhina as BFF😳

Yaar alina is such a sweet girl and always scared she dont even hurt a fly😆