~*~ Girlz Only CC #24 [IO] Under Con ~*~ - Page 29

Posted: 12 years ago
They sure have Grace...thanks sooo much...i never found any of em...its sooo annoying...thanks for the help once again n i left a comment on ur SS sorry its short 😳
This is our stupid dog:

He's a Pekingese
Originally posted by iheartChai

This is our stupid dog:

He's a Pekingese

Lolz...he looks sooo cute 😆

N at the same time he makes me laugh 🤣

How did ur mum trip over him?
Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Lolz...he looks sooo cute 😆

N at the same time he makes me laugh 🤣

How did ur mum trip over him?

I took a pic of him when he was half asleep and looking like this.

He's a very, very, very bad dog.

He bites people and is not friendly at all.

He only recognizes my stepdad, my mom, and me as his owners and friends.  Anyone else he barks and will attack.

He's even bitten my grandma when she was visiting.  He didn't understand why we were locking him up.  He got angry and mad at my grandma thinking she was the reason he was being locked up not for his bad behavior.  He's a very bad doggie.  But he does look cute 😆 at times.

We call him Xiao Bai...that's Chinese for Little White

But also call him Little Stupid One (in Chinese of course) and Little Stinky One (in Chinese)

I took a pic of him when he was half asleep and looking like this.

He's a very, very, very bad dog.

He bites people and is not friendly at all.

He only recognizes my stepdad, my mom, and me as his owners and friends.  Anyone else he barks and will attack.

He's even bitten my grandma when she was visiting.  He didn't understand why we were locking him up.  He got angry and mad at my grandma thinking she was the reason he was being locked up not for his bad behavior.  He's a very bad doggie.  But he does look cute 😆 at times.

We call him Xiao Bai...that's Chinese for Little White

But also call him Little Stupid One (in Chinese of course) and Little Stinky One (in Chinese)

Lolz...he still looks cute tho 😆

N OMG hes a bad doggy? LMFAO hes like one of those kids who love to throw tantrums..well atleast he recognises u guys other wise God know wht wud have happened.

N those words u have for him in chinese lolz...they crack me up like serioulsy the last two ahaha 🤣 🤣
And the funny thing he answers to all names ðŸ¤£

And the funny thing he answers to all names ðŸ¤£

😲 What really 🤣 🤣 🤣

Aww bless him 😳
He loves his ball...the only thing he does right as a dog is that he knows how to play fetch.

The last dog we had didn't understand the concept.  He would hold the ball in his mouth and then expect you to chase him around the room.

He was Xiao Bai's older brother...wait for it...yes, drum roll please...also named Xiao Bai.

He was our first dog but he died.  My stepdad was so distraught he went back to the same breeders and got another Pekingese dog.

So I guess you could say technically this current Xiao Bai is actually Xiao Bai the Second.

He loves his ball...the only thing he does right as a dog is that he knows how to play fetch.

The last dog we had didn't understand the concept.  He would hold the ball in his mouth and then expect you to chase him around the room.

He was Xiao Bai's older brother...wait for it...yes, drum roll please...also named Xiao Bai.

He was our first dog but he died.  My stepdad was so distraught he went back to the same breeders and got another Pekingese dog.

So I guess you could say technically this current Xiao Bai is actually Xiao Bai the Second.

Lolz...it just makes me laugh...my next door neighbour has a dog n he literally loves us esp my youngest bro...theyve know each other longer then the rest of us so he likes going over n has sum fun time wiv him. The dog looks like a dalmation buh he aint one :s n yh hes such a cutie.

We had a rottweiler too...but he passed away about an year ago.

He was a real sweet heart...very docile.

There is a story about him too.  My stepdad really wanted a dog so he decided he would get a rottweiler.  The first dog he got was the German breed.  They are taller than the American breed.  Anyways, this dog would cry at night and howl because he was missing his mom and his brothers and sisters.

My mom ended up giving him a stuffed bulldog to be his friend at night to stop him from crying.

Eventually for whatever reason my stepdad decided he didn't like the dog and returned it to the breeder.  He then came back with another one from another breeder.  This time it was an American Rottweiler.  This one smelled though.  Like after he had a bath he would still smell very strongly of dog.  My stepdad decided nope needs to go back.  Plus when he took the dog to the Vet the Vet told him to be careful with this dog cause it was exhibiting signs of aggressive behavior.

So anyways, Rottweiler number 2 went back to breeder.  Stepdad came back home with...yes...Rottweiler number 1.  But that did not last very long as Rottweiler number 1 had diarrhea problems so he sold the dog so someone.

He went to another breeder and brought back Rottweiler number 3 (which you could say number 4) and this was an American breed.  He stayed with us ðŸ¤£

And of course my parents named all does Pong-Pong which means Fatso or Fatty in Chinese.