Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

MASAND: Married male star with roving eye keen to - Page 16

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: fire_gun

sanjay got guilty in weapon case and got jailed now he moved to supreme court  ...judges were unaffected by all others things...only thing we can complain is long process of judgment

There was lot of protest against the judge who dared to pass a sentence against Munnabhai. Sanjay Dutt used his Munnabhai image to the hilt at that time to create a sympathy wave for himself. Only few people spoke up saying the judge was only doing his job.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovedkruti

Salman killed 2 people while he was drunk and driving and was also convicted of deer hunting and god knows what else...but we all know where he stands now and how people idolize him..

Lets not forgot those instances of domestic abuse against his various girl friends which were never reported.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

There was lot of protest against the judge who dared to pass a sentence against Munnabhai. Sanjay Dutt used his Munnabhai image to the hilt at that time to create a sympathy wave for himself. Only few people spoke up saying the judge was only doing his job.

so called protest doesnt make any difference to judge and it was clear from his judgment
TheRager thumbnail

And thank God for that.

What I have a problem with was fans and Bollywood types behaving as if the criminal was not Sanju baba but the judge!
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

the Sanjay Dutt case...please also include the media persons in this list...

the ruckus created by news channels when Sanjay was brought to Yerwada jail here in Pune...they were literally paying people to create a crowd n comment in front of the camera...i had to miss my office tat day b'coz of the chaos n traffic jam

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: chocolover89

Maddy that's truly despicable..does his wife really have no support? No family connections, NGO's, other connections to help her out of this mess? I feel so bad for her..and like KC said I'm scared she'll have a "fatal accident."

Family...She does... But unfortunately they are the ones who convince them to go back to an abusive husband... They just bow down to the pressures of the society around them...

Regarding NGO's... Yeah they can do if these battered woman have the courage to walk out of the marriage... Again the more higher class they are less chances of them doing that... They just rather continue with the farce...

Surprisingly the women in the much lower income group are much more courageous to rebuild their lives... NGO's do work with them and provide them vocational training and help so that they can stand on their own feet and lead a much more peaceful life...
Kudos to these women... 👏
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Maddy-

Surprisingly the women in the much lower income group are much more courageous to rebuild their lives... NGO's do work with them and provide them vocational training and help so that they can stand on their own feet and lead a much more peaceful life...
Kudos to these women... 👏

Isn't that so great! 😃

The higher class people are so concerned what other people are going to say they just go ahead with abusive, bad, unhappy relationships and pretend everything is hunky dory! The first thing all women need to do is to have their own footing in the ground...the less dependent they are on others the better off they are...

But I am still baffled with the Kajol case! I will sit on the fence on this one until I hear more about it.
Edited by LifeOLicious - 12 years ago
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
^^ me too...i am still not able to believe that Kajol is taking this all shit given from her so called patidev...may be things are not like it is showcased everytime during intvs. and onscreen appearances...I always feel like these celebrities lead a double life...like "haathi ke daanth, dikhane ke kuch aur khane ke kuch aur"...
I find it hard to believe that Kajol would take crap from her hubby. She really doesn't seem to be that type of woman. I thought she would be more of the torturous type herself 😆