Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

MASAND: Married male star with roving eye keen to - Page 15

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
KC... Yeah They have a little one...
This guy has about 100 crores riding on him... Fans just blindly are crazy abt him... Producers are worried abt their investment in his movies which are ready for release or are under production... They just want to clean up his image... The last i read was his wife has given a statement that she slipped in the bathroom...

Thats a sad story... Poor girl...

Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pity...being a moviestar gives him an excuse for his inhumanity
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
This Darshan case is the clear example of a sexist industry and why some wives in bollywood are still not retracting...
it hurts to see such cases and the man getting all the love from his fans is plain disgusting🤬...
what if that happened to someone in their own family..seriously i dont understand that why do people forget that these celebrities are no gods or goddesses, they are human and they commit various types of crimes...they are not supposed to just bail out like that...they need to serve their punishment in jail...but nahi famous hain and movies hit toh aadmi bhi sahi  hain...what a cheap mentality...🤢

i agree with KC i saw the wife's picture a day ago...she looks so much in pain...
I hope she gets her life back...
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I heard that Darshan's wife herself bailed him out. 😲
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Maddy that's truly despicable..does his wife really have no support? No family connections, NGO's, other connections to help her out of this mess? I feel so bad for her..and like KC said I'm scared she'll have a "fatal accident."

TheRager thumbnail
Btw Darshan is not the first case where fan frenzy resulted in the wronged party getting the flak. When Sanjay Dutt was convicted of possessing weapons the judge got a lot of flak from Sanjay's fans, media and even Bollywood celebrities.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
^Didn't the same thing happen with Salman Khan's jailing?
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

Btw Darshan is not the first case where fan frenzy resulted in the wronged party getting the flak. When Sanjay Dutt was convicted of possessing weapons the judge got a lot of flak from Sanjay's fans, media and even Bollywood celebrities.

sanjay got guilty in weapon case and got jailed now he moved to supreme court  ...judges were unaffected by all others things...only thing we can complain is long process of judgment
TheRager thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chocolover89

^Didn't the same thing happen with Salman Khan's jailing?

Not as much I guess as the judicial process is still going on.
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Salman killed 2 people while he was drunk and driving and was also convicted of deer hunting and god knows what else...but we all know where he stands now and how people idolize him..