Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: realitybites

Thanks for the info.

😲😲😲 Ajay Devgn has a roving eye!😲😲 I thought he was a devoted family man. The tag shd have gone to Akshay nah😆😆.
SRK!😲 isnt he the ONLY star to have had no affairs till date. SRK was a good eg of committed family man. If he does this then his fanbase will be eroded.

srk is having affair with PC and his marriage having hard time
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: fire_gun

srk is having affair with PC and his marriage having hard time

If it turns out to be truth, then its sad. Most disappointed by SRK😡 and surely no more his admirer. If he cld avoid all this during his peak then why now? His children are growing up too. WHy go the Saif/Aamir way?🤢
fire_gun thumbnail
Originally posted by: realitybites

If it turns out to be truth, then its sad. Most disappointed by SRK😡 and surely no more his admirer. If he cld avoid all this during his peak then why now? His children are growing up too. WHy go the Saif/Aamir way?🤢

srk  wife is upset with PC there r number of articles which confirms that...even srk behaved badly when reporter asked him abt PC  at RAONE music launch press conference
Originally posted by: manojshonafan

n those who only go for good looks seems to be insatiable desire for something more reliable long strong but then again u get money position then desire takes a backseat u try to be content with whatever u get but some do look  look for options but then again there are exceptions here too
n besides while action in such cases whose bothered abt looks anyways its dark the fairer ones have their eyes closed  with exception for some i guess😆 

bhaha 🤣

frosty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bamboocopter

why she was hiding the glass?  😕

drinking is not a bad thing if one follows moderation.  

Because she wants to maintain her "seedhi saadi sati savitri" image
Originally posted by: frosty

& what about the pinky on his pocket? what she wants to maintain by that   😆

fire_gun thumbnail
Originally posted by: frosty

PC will say she did it to  avoid flood of articles abt being alcoholic and made up stories  and what ;s the actual  truth ? all the past articles abt being wild cat  in parties will appear true  if she starts drinking alcohol openly
Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago

PC will say she did it to  avoid flood of articles abt being alcoholic and made up stories  and what ;s the actual  truth ? all the past articles abt being wild cat  in parties will appear true  if she starts drinking alcohol openly

she's surely done liposuction/lipolysis  then; that good metabolism story is a crap.  🤢

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

srk  wife is upset with PC there r number of articles which confirms that...even srk behaved badly when reporter asked him abt PC  at RAONE music launch press conference

SICK SRK🤢🤢. He better mend his ways. PC is an alcoholic!😲😲 Oh my she surely needs to go for rehab.
fire_gun thumbnail

of course we have seen priyanka hiding glass of wine when she was clicked in party with srk😆

iam guessing whats was going in srk mind when pic was clicked...

srk:---- i having no affair with pc i  swear...look my arms r locked with myself😆 even i dont know where priyanka is..😆

PC:----- oh god ! how to hide the glass and srk  !! u r with me u cant go away like this (so she put her finger in his pocket so it will look like that they r partner in crime}😆
Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago