MASAND: Married male star with roving eye keen to - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by chuckblairfan

someone fill me in..

with who else has Ajay been linked with and what KAJOL OF all the people on the world WITHSTOOD his affairs all these years :O

This should fill you in on all the gossip which starts from Ajay Devgun and covers just abt everyone in Btown... 😆

Edited by -Maddy- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by desigal90

Before I even read the article, I read the headline followed by Saif's picture. Gave me a heart attack!

☺️What a picture eh Desu!😳
Originally posted by -Maddy-

This should fill you in on all the gossip which starts from Ajay Devgun and covers just abt everyone in Btown... 😆

😍 I've bookmarked this forever so I can remind myself of the dirt of Bollywood!😳
you got to hand it to ajay... despite his ultra-uglified looks, the guy still gets some... it takes special talent and ugliness to achieve that.

Turns out he's now signed a Sudhir Mishra film opposite Chitrangda Singh, which he'll start shooting soon.

Arjun, Chitrangada, Sudhir...    aur ki chahida   😍

Originally posted by CunningLinguist

you got to hand it to ajay... despite his ultra-uglified looks, the guy still gets some... it takes special talent and ugliness to achieve that.

🤣
^ruky, let's be honest... the guy looks like a rapist lol... i mean, if he wasn't famous, and you saw him on the street walking towards you, you'd be scared. 😆

Originally posted by CunningLinguist

^ruky, let's be honest... the guy looks like a rapist lol... i mean, if he wasn't famous, and you saw him on the street walking towards you, you'd be scared. 😆

his leering eyes gives a chill every time i see him  😆

Originally posted by -Crystal-

OMGGG AJAY & PRIANKYA? weird... combination, but with Priyanka everything is possible I know something very low about her but I guess I don't tell it cause not interested in colorful pms.

OMG...i really wanna know this crystal and dont u worry hun m not a big fan of anyone in Bollywood anymore...i guess they are not worth it after their dirty secrets are public...

though, I have to admit that i really used to like PC a long time ago but her wannabe attitude and clinging to all the megastars is making me puke now..🤢
like seriusly...I dont know if she is only on fault but her constant link ups with married stars is making me dislike even more...

Originally posted by -Crystal-

OMGGG AJAY & PRIANKYA? weird... combination, but with Priyanka everything is possible I know something very low about her but I guess I don't tell it cause not interested in colorful pms.

I wanna know as well  😆  PM me please and thank u 😛