GURTI UNWELL! - comment to wish them well - B2B#61 - Page 109

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by undisclosed

this was your question?😕...i just thought of it today...my nerves can't take it anymore...

Yes, I request you to hold off, so that I can go MIA t'rrow and then you can start this, because it is killing me to see this and you are not supposed to hurt other peoples feelings, so please don't do this today, do it in my absence, can I not request this much at least  Then, when I come back, I will see the outcome and deal with it, at least I am not put through the process😭

numbers cant decide the future of any relationship😡😡😡

sorry mishty...but its better this way...its like when you wrip off a bandaid...its best to do it fast...what is done is done...as you all always say " it wasn't meant to be"

Originally posted by Naz_Angel

👏👏

at least now i know where we stand...and like i said when i accepted your proposal...we were friends first...and thats what we will be always...i love you naz🤗

😡😡😡...before I burst of anger...I am gone...

Originally posted by undisclosed

sorry mishty...but its better this way...its like when you wrip off a bandaid...its best to do it fast...what is done is done...as you all always say " it wasn't meant to be"

😲 You could not oblige to a small request of mine - I have worked so hard for the Army and followed all your rules, inspite of that 😲

Naz - you should be immuned to this by now😲  Syl just wants to get your attention and fall in love all over again, remember she is a SRK fan👏  End of Yash Chopra movies always say "this is just the beginning..."😳

😲 You could not oblige to a small request of mine - I have worked so hard for the Army and followed all your rules, inspite of that 😲

mishty...i started with 10...it was plenty of time for her to stop me...but she didn't...you should get kirti to update the forest...i didn't do this to hurt anyone...😒

bye naz...i was thinking about your happiness the whole time...i promise...