Views

Users

Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

***This is our Captain Z speaking (Mk.Gh)***

πŸ˜ƒ Hey My Fellow Geetians! πŸ˜ƒ

Welcome to a new opportunity to meet crazed-up Maaneetians -- The Official oO~Bumper2Bumper~Oo Threads!
oO~Bumper2Bumper~Oo is an ongoing thread open to all members of the Geet Forum that want to be a part of some serious, MastiMazaaMazaak, and want to have a full-on Maaneet-filled convo with their friends.
It sort of got inspired to me & my dear friends when I opened the Halla Bol Thread for Wassup's Voting Polls! What started as a Voting Thread soon turned into a totallyMaaneetified Thread.. I mean, when does that NOT happen right? πŸ˜†
Anyways, as I was saying, this thread is started for people who want to either discuss episodes, Maaneetmoments, of anytime, any place, any date. It doesn't matter if you want to discuss the first episode, or episodes that haven't even aired yet! Haha -- well we're all wonderful predictors aren't we? πŸ˜‰
There are some rules we have for the thread which shall be finalized soon. The Most Important Rule though, is to have a blast of a time while visiting the thread πŸ˜›
The Most Serious Rule: We are all neutrals here when it comes to Maaneet. Kindly refrain from the bashing of characters, actors, and such, as it deteriorates the fun-filled environment we are trying to create πŸ˜Š We respect that you have your opinions, and that is completely fine with us! Just make sure that we do not have the usual war zone here that we sometimes have to endure and our dear Mod has to deal with! πŸ˜Š
Aside from that, grab a coke and popcorn and
Just Chill Chill Just Chill
Ok.. I'll stop. πŸ˜†
For anyone who is interested in knowing why we call this thread oO~Bumper2Bumper~Oo:
Well our dear friend Mishty (Maaneet-is-best) is to be credited for this! We have a trend called "Bumper Stickers" which is basically any moment where you feel Maaneet have come into close contact or have actually bumped into each other, and that is captured and you'd like to post the pictures as visual aid for your friends -- you know, so that they can *Thud* faint? πŸ˜† I'm sure Mishty will do the honours of showing you what I mean with her own Bumper Stickers. (Note: These need not be your own creations or your own captured pictures. Any pictures GHSP-related is fine as long as the creator is credited. If you'd like to share your own creations at times, be our guest!)
I'd like to dedicate this thread to My Army (they stuck with me -- day and night, sometimes forgetting to eat, sometimes forgetting they have work to do πŸ˜† -- in the Halla Bol Mission and helped me land my thread 150+ pages!)
Syl (undisclosed)
Mishty (Maaneet-is-best)
Maya(Maya_P)
Rosh(riza792)
Shalini(shalini01)
Dhwani(dtri)
Seher(eminent)
Shivani(mysterygurl1427)
Zaara(zaara25)
And to all those Maaneetians who help keep this show on TOP! WOOT WOOT! πŸ˜†
😳
Alright, anyone who wants to join, you are most welcome to! We are all a big, crazy,Maaneet-loving family! <3
Come On Peeps, Start Bumping! πŸ˜‰ (Gosh, I sound so cheesy) πŸ˜†
(Note: No, this is not like the Idiots/Den where there are daily episode analyses done, but is an ongoing thread. Once we finish 150 pages, we shall open a new Bumper Thread)
Oh look! With all this blabbering, I forgot to mention my own name! For those who don't know me, I am Z πŸ˜³. A crazy Maaneetian/GurTian/Geetian/MaanManiac who can't get enough of Maaneet!
Alrighty Peeps, I shall hand it over to you guys for filling up this thread with yo' witty, humorous, cackle-worthy, crazy, wacko, cheesy, romantic, comments about Maaneet! πŸ˜ƒ Fire Away!
Love,
Z
**Note from our Captain Z (Mk.Gh)***

Exclusive Bumpers [Members]

πŸ˜› Cappy Z (Mk.Gh) πŸ˜›
πŸ˜ƒ Sargeant Syl (undisclosed) πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ BumperSticker Mishty (Maaneet-is-best) πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ MAANiac Rosh (riza972) πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ MaanBumper Dhwanz (dtri) πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ MaanExpert Maya (Maya_P) πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ Emmz (eminent) πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ Shalz (shalini01) πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ Shivz (mysterygurl1427) πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ Ren (mgdg_2010) πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ Crazie Deepz (maneet1985) πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ Kulz (kuls11) πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ AL/Halwa (lovetheserial) πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ Mayu (-Mayu-) πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ Munni (Infinitedreams) πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ Zaara (zaara25) πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ Shaz (HIPHOP50) πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ Poojz (-MaanEetLover-) πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ Drizzy Shilpzz (mrs.luvjaysean) πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ Mona (rahmona_pakswe) πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ Shradz (shradha14) πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ Amrutha (mechantefille) πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ Naz (Naz_Angel) πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ Zooni (zooni20) πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ Hetal (Sweetcoco) πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ Dee (drdee142) πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ Param (Absoluv) πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒJas (jaspreetm2815)πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒNena (lonely.gal) πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒSaam (saams) πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒBlind Sticky Cheapo Mad Cockroach Maasi Big Boss(kirti_fiji)πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ Azi (Azmatazz)πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒBlind Cheapo (mansi95) πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒThush (--Thush--)πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒMishu's jaanu (shreya-)πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒSara (tere_liye_10)πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒSaumya (maaneet_ayla)πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒVardah (vardah23)πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ Ananyaa (Ananya2000)πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒBhavi (bvs7691)πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒSabs (coolsabs)πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒShivangi (CIDMaaneetNaksh)πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒKia (_Kia_)πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒRabia (rabiaO4ful)πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒKiran (mrs.MSK_GurTi)πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒmariam(iampretty)πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒshrezu (maaneetcrazy)πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ Slov (SlovHanda)πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒkiran (HiphopStahKiran)πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒmomsy's shareef baby baccha Noor (NoorFatima)πŸ˜ƒ

More To Come πŸ˜Š (If you want to join, kindly tell me your name, and if you'd like a title please tell me, I'd be glad to add it beside your name as well πŸ˜‰)

***This is our Captain Z speaking (Mk.Gh)***

Bumper Rules

1) Please kindly refrain from bashing of any kind! We love keeping the forum clear of any warzones, and unnecessary heartbreak! We all love Maaneet equally and dearly! πŸ˜³
2) Remember to have fun, fun, fun! πŸ˜†
3) Aspiring members should be complete Maaneet / GurTi lovers to the core
4) Should not get shocked by some of the ..aah.. extreme ideas discussed here πŸ˜†
5) Help us take part in some of our Halla Bol Missions πŸ˜‰
More Later πŸ˜Š
Bumper Credits
All the "Bumper Stickers" used in this thread are courtesy of pictures provided to GF by the following Members: NanditaSingh, Shinus, BobbyRocks, Saba, Anju & Sanjh -- Thanx for providing the forum with pictures guys, it helps a ton in our thread! πŸ˜ƒ

Warm-welcome to our 61th BumphomeπŸ₯³πŸ₯³

It's a pleasure beyond compare
It's a wonderful masterpiece of inspiration,
Cause it's unique and one of a kind,
It's two hearts - Maan and Geet,

but one soul - Maaneet.

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

congratulations for the new B2B thread

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ₯³
Congratulations to my loyal BumpersπŸ₯³ - love you all for keeping the positive spirits and ALWAYS loving every single episode with the same excitement and loving ALL the characters in the show and ALL the actors who work so hard to portray these rolesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

"Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours"

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Chalo Feel So tired..Off To Bed ...See You all 2mwr..Love to all πŸ€—
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: --Thush--

Chalo Feel So tired..Off To Bed ...See You all 2mwr..Love to all πŸ€—

good night sweet dreamsπŸ€—
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats guys on the new thread
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: miss_giggles

Congrats guys on the new thread

thank youπŸ˜ƒ

ok bumpers...i am going to tie up some loose ends at the office before i head out for the weekend...so see you all tonightπŸ€—
Sweet MSK kissy-dreams Thush😳