Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pisces16 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't think he will say anything . He didn't say anything on the day police was called.
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think that will happen later on arnav will def shut her up ðŸ˜‰
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Even Aakash falling and marrying Payal is not punishment enough as I am sure she will keep torturing and taunting Payal...who is softer than Khushi...I think Lakshmi should chew and spoil a few of her sarees

And at some point Anjali/Arnav should speak up against her...or rather her soft spoken son Aakah should just make her shut up...

But then i guess the fun would be lost!!!!!!! The drama etc...I wish Buaji visits the RM often or at least Mami visits Lakshmi nagar...Buaji is the right answer for Mami
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
he hasnt said anything in the past but now that she apologized and hes started being nice to her like tum teekh ho etc, he might stand up for her more
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I would rather see Mami's truth coming out - she being the one to tear the sarees and making the sweets sour to taste.  Maybe her husband for once can castigate her in front of all.
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: savi-tan

I would rather see Mami's truth coming out - she being the one to tear the sarees and making the sweets sour to taste.  Maybe her husband for once can castigate her in front of all.

no matter how many times she is put in her place by nani she never learns her lesson, i dont think her husband stands a chance infront of her lol
--sunshine-- thumbnail
How can he blast mami for this reason when several times he himself fif such things :P
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Why anjali keep silent always.. Mami deserve a shock treatment.. Akash and payal marriage is d best punishment of mami..
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I wish Arnav could do that.. Let's wait and watch for Monday :))
TheNikil1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks guys for your interesting ideas although I really found mami n laxmi as a couple rather funny..I understand when some of you think that how can Arnav say smething when he himself has insulted her in the past..yes ur completely right on that one...but that was then..I'm sure he knws that thieving from the Raizadas is not one of them n to sell that necklace wouldn't really get her that far with her parents situation in Lucknow..