Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Stranger Lady - Page 2

Poll

Who was that lady who pushed her car with Danish's car?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: harinisriram39

It cannot be Dipaannita, as she would not openly drive and the legs were also very thin.  If it was Dipannita, when she saw Panchi, she did not do anything.  Panchi, while asking help also did not show any recognition.

Well, i doubt about her as her arm, dressing n the dark red nailpoish shows it, it was night so she may do it, if she can have a plat to harm piya then y not panchi, she is also piya's sister. panchi was not in her proper conscious to recognize her 
It cannot be Haseena as well, Because Haseena has no reason to hurt Danish or Panchi, if it was an accident, then she would surely have called Chand or Abhay as she could not resist the blood.  Haseena is never known to take any action without consulting with Chand.
 even i hope it may not be haseena, i just added her name coz of similar sort of hands with that dark red nailpolish she always put. haseena really don't have any reason for hurting danish n panchi when danish has been their loyal.
Maithli, yes there is probability.  But Maithli driving down a car and hitting Danish's car which does not seem deliberate.  When she opened the car door, Panchi would have recognised Maithili.
 I doubt about maithley as suku has more thin arms than that the lady involved in accident.
Alina's twin - no idea
 even i don't have any ideaπŸ˜•
Vampire Superior - Siddharth once mentioned to Maithli that the Vampire superior knows everything, "She" infact called me and she could be here any moment with the Raichands.  Thats why he took the help of the werewolves. Probably the Vampire superior has come on an inspection to see how the clan leader was getting along
no idea about her as well, i doubt for vampire superior to be involve int thisπŸ€”

Edited by hukshila - 12 years ago
hukshila thumbnail
Originally posted by: Medzi_ARian...

It can't be Haseena because she doesn't have any reason to do that and neither Dipannita because that girl's hands were pretty thin so I think it's Maithli.  She's probably back to take revenge from Panchi because even she was there in the fight a year back and that would be a way to get back to Piya.  

it may not be haseena but it can't be maithly as well as suku's arms are more thin that lady. i still doubt on dipanita when i watched it again.
hukshila thumbnail
Originally posted by: shabanastar

mythili or a new entry PLEASE NOT DEEPU

lets c, i voted for deepu
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I just hope CVs are not stealing my SS idea πŸ˜† in that case, it could as well be Dr. Khatri πŸ€£
TimenTIMEagain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Medzi_ARian...

It can't be Haseena because she doesn't have any reason to do that and neither Dipannita because that girl's hands were pretty thin so I think it's Maithli. She's probably back to take revenge from Panchi because even she was there in the fight a year back and that would be a way to get back to Piya.

Yes i thought this too hassena n depanitha wont want to kill danish, depanitha wld want to kill abhay but maithli wanna kill panchi and danish cause panchi is piya s sister. she will start then with piya s family ultimately coming to threaten abhay and piya
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I m confused about itπŸ˜•
hukshila thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

I just hope CVs are not stealing my SS idea πŸ˜† in that case, it could as well be Dr. Khatri πŸ€£

dishu i doubt that they may get this idea immidiately as your SS is new n they shot in advance one week most of time...but lets c what they show coz most of the time they forget to tell about mysteries.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
hukshila thumbnail
Originally posted by: aubreykarew

Yes i thought this too hassena n depanitha wont want to kill danish, depanitha wld want to kill abhay but maithli wanna kill panchi and danish cause panchi is piya s sister. she will start then with piya s family ultimately coming to threaten abhay and piya

Dipz may want to kill danish as he was after khuranas for raichands,  i don't think its maithly coz the arms of the lady were not too thin like suku's, she was looking like dipz
hukshila thumbnail
Originally posted by: VAMBeenish

its Maithali...!!

i doubt about that coz of the lady's figureπŸ˜•
hukshila thumbnail
Originally posted by: aromal

I m confused about itπŸ˜•

no problem, as all are confused that's y so many posts n polls about thatπŸ˜†

how are you now dear? i also have been sick so forget about a lot of things, i just remember looking at your answer that you were not well. I wish n pray for you to be better n fine now