Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Who was She?????? (Page 3)

hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvAbhiyaarjuhi

d hands were lookin like haseena's ..(hope its not her)& it cant be dipanta bcoz she's nt thin & nt metz bcoz of her clothes

that figure was not too much thin n from arms it n dressing looks like depz, the hands doesn't look  to me like haseenaConfused

hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sexy dave

Ive got a feelin it myt be Dipanita, buh the hands(fingers n nail paint) were mre like Haseenas', buh cnt fink y she wud do tht. Buh I doubt its Maithali :)

the same nail paint has been used by all so v can't doubt coz of that on haseena, depz also uses dark colors, i don't think it was haseena or metz, the arms were not even too thin like suku's

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sexy dave

hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by john909

deepanita for sure coz the bracelet shown is seen before.  i mean i have seen deepanita wear that before too. moreover she was not a normal human being either.

i didn't remember about that bracelet but i doubt depz coz i feel that hand was hers n coz of dressing n her arms. she pushed the car with one hand so the lady must have some super natural to do that, i more doubt about depz like you

Edited by hukshila - 18 September 2011 at 6:42am
hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kristalizzed

The mail color and bracelet are that of Haseena's. If you see pictures you'll see. There's got to be an ulterior motive if it was her! Or maybe it's her impostor!

i don't think about haseena and as another member said that she saw depz wearing the same bracelet, the females of show does exchange jewelery n cloths, maithly wore piya's ear rings n same were used by depz in dobriayl's dinner n party with pooja, so it can't be reason, same nail paint has been used by some others as well
hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Evyyy

I think is someone new ^^

may beErmm, lets c
hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sofee

may be deepanitaConfused

yea, she cud b Wacko

Edited by hukshila - 18 September 2011 at 6:46am
sexy dave Groupbie
sexy dave
sexy dave

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
QUOTE]
the same nail paint has been used by all so v can't doubt coz of that on haseena, depz also uses dark colors, i don't think it was haseena or metz, the arms were not even too thin like suku's
[/QUOTE]

Yh ur ryt, I guess it myt b sum 1 new, jus gunna av 2 wait n watch Smile

hukshila

john909 Goldie
john909
john909

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
haseena has no motive to hurt danish esp and panchi. she is least interested in dobriyals since the day khuranas entered. it was always deepanita who was after khurana family. so my bet is no deepanita.

hukshila

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index