Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
deepanita for sure coz the bracelet shown is seen before.  i mean i have seen deepanita wear that before too. moreover she was not a normal human being either.
Kristalizzed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The mail color and bracelet are that of Haseena's. If you see pictures you'll see. There's got to be an ulterior motive if it was her! Or maybe it's her impostor!
Evyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think is someone new ^^
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: mumu_karan

even i think its maithili

i don't think she is metz😕
hukshila thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvAbhiyaarjuhi

d hands were lookin like haseena's ..(hope its not her)& it cant be dipanta bcoz she's nt thin & nt metz bcoz of her clothes

that figure was not too much thin n from arms it n dressing looks like depz, the hands doesn't look  to me like haseena😕
hukshila thumbnail
Originally posted by: sexy dave

Ive got a feelin it myt be Dipanita, buh the hands(fingers n nail paint) were mre like Haseenas', buh cnt fink y she wud do tht. Buh I doubt its Maithali :)

the same nail paint has been used by all so v can't doubt coz of that on haseena, depz also uses dark colors, i don't think it was haseena or metz, the arms were not even too thin like suku's
hukshila thumbnail
Originally posted by: john909

deepanita for sure coz the bracelet shown is seen before.  i mean i have seen deepanita wear that before too. moreover she was not a normal human being either.

i didn't remember about that bracelet but i doubt depz coz i feel that hand was hers n coz of dressing n her arms. she pushed the car with one hand so the lady must have some super natural to do that, i more doubt about depz like you
Edited by hukshila - 12 years ago
hukshila thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kristalizzed

The mail color and bracelet are that of Haseena's. If you see pictures you'll see. There's got to be an ulterior motive if it was her! Or maybe it's her impostor!

i don't think about haseena and as another member said that she saw depz wearing the same bracelet, the females of show does exchange jewelery n cloths, maithly wore piya's ear rings n same were used by depz in dobriayl's dinner n party with pooja, so it can't be reason, same nail paint has been used by some others as well
hukshila thumbnail
Originally posted by: Evyyy

I think is someone new ^^

may be🤔, lets c
hukshila thumbnail
Originally posted by: sofee

may be deepanita😕

yea, she cud b